F
?
?
:mad:
:mad:

What? Don't you like Hatcher?

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Who is this guy? Why would they draft a guy like him over a guy like Dumerville?

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Who is this guy? Why would they draft a guy like him over a guy like Dumerville?

Who the heck is Dumerville?

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Elvis Dumerville the DE out of Louisville

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Elvis Dumerville the DE out of Louisville

Oh, of course! :rolleyes:

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Sounds like J Jones found another man of the future like Quincy Carter.

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 08:49 PM
This is why the Cowboys aren't my number 1 team anymore.

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 08:50 PM

Why is?

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 08:57 PM

You are right. IMO they will never again be on top as long as that retard Jones is making decisions.

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
You are right. IMO they will never again be on top as long as that retard Jones is making decisions.

What makes you think he is making decisions?

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Don't be stupid kepdawg

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 09:11 PM
Don't be stupid kepdawg

I am curious why the Cowboys aren't your number 1 team anymore. Your post didn't provide much detail as to why, so I asked. If that makes me stupid, so be it.

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I am curious why the Cowboys aren't your number 1 team anymore. Your post didn't provide much detail as to why, so I asked. If that makes me stupid, so be it.

J Jones' ego is too big and his brain too small to be making player and coach decisions like he does. Here is one example. How in the world can you fire a head coach who put together the team that won you back to back super bowls. Jimmy Johnson was the brains that put together that team and Jones couldn't stand it that he wasn't the man of the hour so he fired him. Jones then started making decisions that his pee brain doesn't have the football and common sense knowledge to make.

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 09:29 PM
J Jones' ego is too big and his brain too small to be making player and coach decisions like he does. Here is one example. How in the world can you fire a head coach who put together the team that won you back to back super bowls. Jimmy Johnson was the brains that put together that team and Jones couldn't stand it that he wasn't the man of the hour so he fired him. Jones then started making decisions that his pee brain doesn't have the football and common sense knowledge to make.

So this all goes back to the handling of Jimmy and Jerry has made every football decision since then? I guess I don't buy into that line of thinking.

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 09:29 PM
So this all goes back to the handling of Jimmy and Jerry has made every football decision since then? I guess I don't buy into that line of thinking.

you should... jerry jones is the general manager and owner

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you should... jerry jones is the general manager and owner

Are you serious? When did that happen?

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Are you serious? When did that happen?

i believe it happened when he fired Jimmy

Link (http://dallascowboys.com/team_coachExec.cfm)

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i believe it happened when he fired Jimmy

Man I guess I've been under a rock for a decade!

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM

That was the start of the snowball and it has only grown since. I hope that Jones will wise up and hire a true "football mind" as GM.

kepdawg
04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
That was the start of the snowball and it has only grown since. I hope that Jones will wise up and hire a true "football mind" as GM.

I do agree that Jerry should hire a real GM, but I do believe that he does have a lot of good football minds around him. I find it hard to believe that he makes all the decisions without input from Bill, Jeff, and the rest of the staff.

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 09:44 PM
I do agree that Jerry should hire a real GM, but I do believe that he does have a lot of good football minds around him. I find it hard to believe that he makes all the decisions without input from Bill, Jeff, and the rest of the staff.

I think that when he got his last facelift it stretched his skin so tight that it is cutting off the blood supply to his brain which leads to such ignorant decisions that he makes.

Matthew328
04-29-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm not sure why drafting Hatcher is such a bad deal personally....he was rated very highly among most experts...just because he played at a small school doesn't mean he can't play football.....anyone know where Terrell Owens went to college? Or how abotu Jerry Rice? That's just naming two....

Dallas has actually done an excellent job with the draft the past couple of seasons...I do believe they need to address the offensive line but overall I think their drafting has been solid its been some of their free agent moves that are questionable..

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 12:45 AM
They picked up some good free agent Linemen and the ones they have are developing nicely according to Cowboy weekly.

Emerson1
04-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I'm not sure why drafting Hatcher is such a bad deal personally....he was rated very highly among most experts...just because he played at a small school doesn't mean he can't play football.....anyone know where Terrell Owens went to college? Or how abotu Jerry Rice? That's just naming two....

Dallas has actually done an excellent job with the draft the past couple of seasons...I do believe they need to address the offensive line but overall I think their drafting has been solid its been some of their free agent moves that are questionable..
Their #1 pick last year DeMarcus Ware went to Troy St.