PDA

View Full Version : Can I be the first....Smack talk....

KingRob
04-29-2006, 07:13 PM
I know it's still kinda early, but I just can't help it....

Cuero is gonna be hard to beat!!!

LET'S GO CUERO!!

NateDawg39
04-29-2006, 07:27 PM
yeah....and so is the school for the Blind Catholic girls.

KingRob
04-29-2006, 07:29 PM
That's when the rope comes in handy! Sometimes, ya gotta do, what ya gotta do!

Let's GO CUERO!!

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
I know it's still kinda early, but I just can't help it....

Cuero is gonna be hard to beat!!!

LET'S GO CUERO!!
I know a group of kids that hope to prove you wrong. ;)

BTW....Burnet/LH smack talk started about 3 weeks ago, just not on here. :D

KingRob
04-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Shoot, just for once can I be the FIRST!:cool: :rolleyes: I think it's gonna be a great year!

LET'S GO CUERO!!

RMAC
04-30-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm not saying this to try and start anything, but I've been reading this board since Adidas has so like the beginning I guess. And save all the moron Wylie posters from early on that just talked crap, every year is Cuero's year. I hope they do well and Lord willing they do win state this year as the seniors this next year have had 2 games that probably hurt them pretty bad. I guess I'm just saying that we should wait til at least week 0 before it all starts. But that's just me and I understand your love for your Goblers Rob, I do. In fact, the Cuero posters on here are probably the most enthusiastic people when it comes to their sports, not just football.

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Bah, Humbug.

Turkeys can drown if they look up when it is raining. They can also have heart attacks: turkeys in fields near the Air Force test areas over which the sound barrier was broken were known to drop dead from the shock of passing jets.

The only thing the gobblers will be doing around Thanksgiving and Christmas will be sitting on my plate next to the Dressing and Cranberry Sauce.

espn1
04-30-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

BTW....Burnet/LH smack talk started about 3 weeks ago, just not on here. :D
I'll do my best to keep the Burnet Posters under control.:D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
04-30-2006, 01:07 AM
Sweetwater/snyder smack talk never stopped

Gobbla2001
04-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60

The only thing the gobblers will be doing around Thanksgiving and Christmas will be sitting on my plate next to the Dressing and Cranberry Sauce.

I've lost count of how many times I've heard that one...

I can't wait for thanksgiving and christmas... some good ole turkey and dressing mmmmm mmmm mmmmm...

Only thing the Cuero Gobblers will be dressed in are rings (just kidding, I dunno yet)...