PDA

View Full Version : Houston draft may not be bad.

West22
04-29-2006, 06:52 PM
First Houston has a decent q/b <he only needs protection >and a good running back.Apprently no one wanted to give up a lot if Houston drafted Bush.Second their is a lot of doubt about the style of q/b Young will be in the pros .It could be that no one wanted to give up A franchise for him ,so the Houston draft can give them help right away .Just food for thought .How about the Dallas draft? Idid not think they were weak at that position .

NHSRattler60
04-29-2006, 10:14 PM
The same points I've made the whole time. Their falling on ......would the proper term be blind eyes as a replacement for "deaf ears"

Diocletian
04-30-2006, 04:47 AM
i'm sure we'll see who has the better record in the next 5 years

Houston or the REAL Houston team

KATS
04-30-2006, 07:35 AM
Houston went the right route.
They got help in the areas they needed it the most.
Day 2 may get interesting.

Would Houston consider drafting A&M Athlete McNeil as a "slash" type of athlete?

Diocletian
04-30-2006, 04:44 PM
well when Bush and Young are playing each other in the Superbowl soon, Mario Williams and Houston will enjoy the game on the couch.....on IR, where most DE's go after 1-2 years

I have removed the Houston bumper sticker from my car, it has no revelance any more, might as well call them the Jets instead of the Texans when draft day comes each other year

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
well when Bush and Young are playing each other in the Superbowl soon, Mario Williams and Houston will enjoy the game on the couch.....on IR, where most DE's go after 1-2 years

I have removed the Houston bumper sticker from my car, it has no revelance any more, might as well call them the Jets instead of the Texans when draft day comes each other year

Reggie Bush will not lead the Saints to the Superbowl all by himself...and I hope if your a true fan of the Texans you just dont jump ship because you disagree with a draft pick