PDA

View Full Version : the scoop on [B]jgbulldog[/B]

yubanman
09-25-2003, 11:47 PM
jgbulldog?, perhaps jimmy (james) greene bulldog, of the 2001 Marion playoff team(#15)? the second team QB who sat the bench all year. went in for probably 3 plays total(only because all seniors had to play at senior night) and didnt even have the balls to play defence, not even second team(where spots were open). yes, i do know the 19/20 year old bald man. he is a waste of skin who enjoys living up his fantasy world talking crap on teams he doesnt know. he doesnt even know the players on the team, and what skills they have. to him i say "grow up, and stop spreading lies" oh and ..... the bench, where you sat all season, is still warm.

Gobbla2001
09-25-2003, 11:57 PM
I hope you don't play defENSE, I always thought it was important to know how to spell it before playing it...

jgbulldog: Bench riding isn't anything to be ashamed of... Good job...

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 12:00 AM
Oh, and by the way, don't expect your post to hang around long...

But before it is yanked off of here, do you have the gutts to post YOUR full name? YOUR story?

yubanman
09-26-2003, 12:03 AM
oh... thanx master of english i didnt know you cared so much about spelling. why dont you munch dick and die

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 12:05 AM
No, I just don't agree in one putting down another when they're, well, not any better...

BTW, I don't do the banning around here, but you shouldn't be on come tomorrow morning... Nice knowin' ya...

yubanman
09-26-2003, 12:08 AM
i dont see how there is a way possible to ban me from here forever (ill just make up an new screen name). and jimmy greene is not better then me, nowhere close. you cant judge me if you dont know me.

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 12:11 AM
Exactly, I don't know you, YET, you want us to know this Jimmy guy, MEANING, you're too big of a wuss to post your name and story...

And BTW, they don't just ban your username, they ban your IP addy (Like the address for your computer)...

Good luck gettin' 'round that!

yubanman
09-26-2003, 12:16 AM
you take me as a fool. getting around an email adress is easy, getting around an ip address is easier(i dont think they do that, or even know how to do that). posting my name is irreverent to the topic, and as for a story, i just want everyone to know that jimmy greene aka jgbulldog is a loser, and his comments arent worth reading because they are willed with lies.

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 12:19 AM
Yup, you're a coward... Keep on talking down someone from behind your curtain... If you were even 'close' to being better than this 'Jimmy', you would have no shame in posting your 'real' name and story... But, you're not...

And trust me, with a click of a button (dunno how that can be hard) your IP can be banned...

<small>[ September 26, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

yubanman
09-26-2003, 12:22 AM
how do you know so much about banning when you said "BTW, I don't do the banning around here"?

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 12:25 AM
Because I used to be an administrator on this board...

Look at the bottom of your post, see the part that says 'IP: Logged', that's where it all starts...

Don't be surprised to come back on this message board tomorrow and see a post titled 'yubanman is ROM'... ROM meaning Read Only Member...

yubanman
09-26-2003, 12:31 AM
o sorry master of english and internet site police, i didnt know it is such a shame to be a "ROM". i will be heard once more even if im am banned, infact ... i want to be banned, so i can prove that you cant stop me.....

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 12:37 AM
You'll get your shot tomorrow...

I guess the problem I have with you, is that you come on here and make personal attacks, giving out personal information on your subject, without posting your own personal information (AKA: shooting the crap from behind your curtain)...

It's one thing to talk mess about a team, but to point out and make personal attacks on one person is going over the edge a bit, don't you agree?

Number two, you used the 'D' word... Say it somewhere else, we have young ladies reading this board and sometimes even younger children, the last thing they need to see is your sick choice of word usage...

I admit, I'm not the perfect human-being, I use bad words... But not infront of ladies, it's rude and disrespectful...

<small>[ September 26, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

spiveyrat
09-26-2003, 11:23 AM
Since we haven't heard from him today, I guess he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2003, 11:44 AM
.."Another one bites the dust.." What the heck was his problem??????

Good job Gobbla2001...you are such a gentleman! :)

slpybear the bullfan
09-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Bandera YaYa:
.."Another one bites the dust.." What the heck was his problem??????

Good job Gobbla2001...you are such a gentleman! :) Yup, Ya Ya... good riddance. That guy's problem was just what Gobbla said... he is a coward who wants to run down others by their name but is afraid to post his own. Didn't he mention something about not having the ***** to play defense...? This guy didn't have the ***** to call someone out and use his name to do it.

Talk_To_The_Paw
09-26-2003, 12:19 PM
You handled it well Gobbla2001!

HornetMom
09-26-2003, 12:32 PM
Talk_To_The_Paw:
You handled it well Gobbla2001!yes, handled well. And yes, we all know he will be back. Its happened many times, someone gets ROMed and comes back on with another name, address, hometown, etc.....
But they always show their true colors and the whole process starts all over again.

CHS_Grad '85
09-26-2003, 01:00 PM
So true HornetMom...

HornetMom
09-26-2003, 04:10 PM
CHS_Grad '85:
So true HornetMom...Brings to mind a few other names, does it not? :D