PDA

View Full Version : Who is your biggest Draft winner

injuredinmelee
04-29-2006, 05:19 PM
so far? I mean as far as team wise. I think Arizona has killed.

injuredinmelee
04-29-2006, 05:20 PM
and Houston has made the worst decisions.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Titans with the latest pick Now they have Vince and Lindale White

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 05:21 PM
The Titans

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
and Houston has made the worst decisions. Not really...

Kubiak will have that offensive line working even without a good tackle. They switched from a 34 defense to a 43 defense and they have addressed their needs on that side of the ball. They are doing just fine.

Tennessee is having a decent draft.

Arizona is having a good draft.

Buffalo is having a horrible draft.

New England is playing the draft very very well.

Oh yea New Orleans ;)

injuredinmelee
04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
The titans have won big. I was typing that post when they picked lindale. The Titans have made great moves so far

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 05:26 PM
the Packers just picked up a great Lineman...

BreckTxLonghorn
04-29-2006, 05:29 PM
My prediction:

"With their fourth round pick in the NFL draft, the New England Patriots select Alton from the Real World/ Road Rules Challenge."

Seriously, Belicek always finds people to fill spots like that.

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
My prediction:

"With their fourth round pick in the NFL draft, the New England Patriots select Alton from the Real World/ Road Rules Challenge."

Seriously, Belicek always finds people to fill spots like that.

he probably could make a good showing...

big daddy russ
04-29-2006, 05:46 PM
The Jets have been doing well. A Pro Bowl-caliber LT, a Dwight Stephenson-caliber C, and a great QB prospect to push Ramsey and Pennington.

PhiI C
04-29-2006, 06:13 PM
I agree that Tennessee did a killing by getting Vince and then White. Also Arizona got a steal in getting Leinart. Under the circumstances I think Dallas has done well.
We won't know until a few years how Houston did. It may turn out they were wiser than a treeful of owls but only the future can tell that. It could be they were very foolish.

GreenMonster
04-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
The Titans

I'll second that. VY and Lindale White. WOW. You get a replacement for McNair and a punishing RB that fits perfect with the cram it down your throat attitude of Jeff Fischer.

injuredinmelee
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I'll second that. VY and Lindale White. WOW. You get a replacement for McNair and a punishing RB that fits perfect with the cram it down your throat attitude of Jeff Fischer.

hopefully the rb they picked doesnt end up like Ricky Williams.

Maroon87
04-29-2006, 07:06 PM
I think the Titans if Vince can adapt to the pro-style/non zone read offense and if White can stay in shape. I also like Carolina's draft so far with RB D'Angelo Williams and DB Richard Marshall. And the Steelers found a nice replacement for Randle El with Santonio Holmes.

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I think the Titans if Vince can adapt to the pro-style/non zone read offense and if White can stay in shape. I also like Carolina's draft so far with RB D'Angelo Williams and DB Richard Marshall. And the Steelers found a nice replacement for Randle El with Santonio Holmes.

True. I am not convinced that Vince will be a great NFL QB. I think the game will move too fast for him. I hope that he proves me wrong.

Leopards,class of 75
04-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
True. I am not convinced that Vince will be a great NFL QB. I think the game will move too fast for him. I hope that he proves me wrong. I hope he proves you wrong too! Tenn. did very well getting both of these players.