PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Discussion

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 04:08 PM
I think the Texans are having a solid draft so far. Even though yall will disagree because of the Reggie Bush thing but look at the 2 players they have so far. I'm waiting to see what the 'Boys do with their second round pick.

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 04:10 PM
i agree its solid... but i woudlnt have taken Demeco Ryans...

Old Tiger
04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
I forgot to add that Kubiak will do a great job with that offensive line in Houston.

Who will the Cowboys draft next??? Russ, what's your input?

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2006, 04:14 PM
you have Winston Justice available... and you pass him up... nice

big daddy russ
04-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I forgot to add that Kubiak will do a great job with that offensive line in Houston.

Who will the Cowboys draft next??? Russ, what's your input?
I couldn't tell you right now, but it'll start shaping up as we get closer to the pick. Parcells has been known to draft Best Player Available, so he may go that route. If we're looking at needs, it looks like Jimmy Williams and Ko Simpson are falling quite a bit. I think Parcells could get one of those two to stick at FS and help Williams out in deep coverage.

big daddy russ
04-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I just realized that Thomas Howard is still there. The 'Boys could definitely use another OLB, and Thomas is one fast guy. Unless someone like Justice winds up falling all the way to the 'Boys, I think they pick Howard.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-29-2006, 04:57 PM
i wouldnt be suprise if cowboys go with USC other runningback in there second pick LenDale White, Hes a power runner for inside game.

big daddy russ
04-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I just realized that Thomas Howard is still there. The 'Boys could definitely use another OLB, and Thomas is one fast guy. Unless someone like Justice winds up falling all the way to the 'Boys, I think they pick Howard.
My bad. I forgot all about them drafting Carpenter in the first. Just looked at the 'Boys picks and realized that this wouldn't happen. On that note, they go with either a cover safety or an offensive tackle.