PDA

View Full Version : How far does Leinart fall?

big daddy russ
04-29-2006, 11:54 AM
The Raiders have a QB they're high on in Andrew Walter. The only way they would've drafted a QB was if Young fell to them. The Cards could go after him at 10, and the Ravens need a QB at 13. Does he fall farther than that?

Maroon87
04-29-2006, 12:27 PM
I think he goes the the Cards at 10. Wouldn't be too bad having Boldin and Fitzgerald to throw to, plus the Edge in the backfield.

Pmoney
04-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Leinart goes to Arizona at #10

big daddy russ
04-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I think he goes the the Cards at 10. Wouldn't be too bad having Boldin and Fitzgerald to throw to, plus the Edge in the backfield.
Good call. Talk about getting a great break in the desert, Leinart (at least in my mind) is a great pick.

football4life
04-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Leinart got a great deal here, if he comes out last year, he goes to a terrible team in SF, this year, he falls to a team with great players in place, a team on the rise, and a great coach in denny green. Arizona ranked 8th in both Offense and defense, so I would say Leinart fell into a best case scenario.

mrescape43
04-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Leinart got a great deal here, if he comes out last year, he goes to a terrible team in SF, this year, he falls to a team with great players in place, a team on the rise, and a great coach in denny green. Arizona ranked 8th in both Offense and defense, so I would say Leinart fell into a best case scenario.

I agree with you but it will cost him a lot of money staying in school another year. Leinart could have signed for much more money being the #1 pick as opposed to #10.

Phil C
04-29-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

Arizona got the steal of the draft. He may have lost money staying the last year in college but I think he will more than get paid for it in the long run.

Phil C
04-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Someone else is going to get a steal on Lindale White of USC.
Everyone concentrated so much on Vince's last 6min42sec of the Rose Bowl that they forget Leinart's and White's great game. A steal this draft on these two. I almost wish Dallas had took White but I am happy with that Ohio State linebacker.