PDA

View Full Version : New Texas Girls Coaches Poll out April 8th

Old Cardinal
04-08-2003, 10:06 PM
The Coaches see it as follows: 1. Splendora 2. Bridge City 3. Van 4. Kirbyville 5. Decatur 6. Wharton 7. Monahans 8 Caldwell 9. Lagrange 10. Tie Ingleside & 10. Tie Waco Robinson I think the cream is rising to the top---If I were making the poll, it would be a little different 1.Tie Splendora 1.Tie. Bridge City (20-2) looks real solid, not just great pitching 3. Caldwell, Coach Wendy Weiss, has built a good defense to back up ace pitcher Ms Crnkovic 4. Kirbyville.. Holly Tankersley is one of the best pitchers and athletes in Texas 5.Waco Robinson, Anyone who can take out West 4-1 is doing real well 6. Van 7. Wharton 8. Monahans 9. Ingleside 10. Tie Decatur & 10. Tie La Grange & 10. Tie Barbers Hill

Old Cardinal
04-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Does anyone have a standings list for Districts 20-3A and 19-3A in Softball and Baseball. Sounds like it will be Sinton, then Ingleside and Taft in softball, down in that District. Splendora 22-3A and Bridge City 21-3A looks like the Champs in softball in their District races. I think Caldwell has their's sewn up also....Please give us probable projections for the District races across the State...

Dulce04
04-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Caldwell is definitely in first place now in our district. Though we have it sealed up, the next two games are pretty crucial in getting us prepared for playoffs. The last time we played Troy, it was a 12 inning game and Caldwell scored on an error. It's gonna be tough to beat them again. GO LADY HORNETS!!!! ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!

Phil C
04-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Old, Sinton has already cinched the district with a 9 - 0 record. Aransas Pass and Ingleside are tied for second with 6 -3 records and play for second place this Friday night. Probably the loser will get third place. Taft has an outside chance die third place but will have to beat Sinton in the last game which I think is also tomorrow night.

mistanice
04-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Matt Cole had the game-winning RBI for the Hornets in the sixth inning as Hudson took a 7-6 win over third-ranked Jasper on Tuesday night in Hudson.

Russell Hearne led Hudson's hitting with a double, a single and two RBIs, Brandon Belt had a double and a single, Austin Ramsey, Matt Kistler and Cole each had a single and an RBI and Brad Lawrence added a single.

Jessie Bergstrom picked up the win on the mound for Hudson, working seven innings while allowing just two earned runs with ten strikeouts and three walks.

Hudson (16-5, 6-3) hosts Huntington on Friday night at 7. from the lufkin dailynews

Central (12-8, 4-5) plays at Newton on Friday night at 7

Huntington (5-11, 2-8) plays at Hudson on Friday night at 7

Softball - Central (7-4 in district) hosts Hudson on Friday night.

Dulce04
04-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Caldwell beats Troy 6-0 on Friday night. Troy and Lorena are tied for second and Rockdale and Cameron are tied for third. I believe that the standings will be 1.Caldwell 2.Troy 3.Lorena

Dulce04
04-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know the the top three district teams for 20-3A?

trackat
04-13-2003, 07:59 PM
30-aaa softball
Sinton 10-0
Ingleside
A.P.

Taft did not make the playoffs. Sinton beat them Friday 2-1.