PDA

View Full Version : Navasota

clay
10-08-2003, 11:21 AM
I dont think anybody on here is giving them the respect they should have. This team is on the rise. Bellville needs to get ready for a game.

Gobbla2001
10-08-2003, 11:31 AM
We're giving 'em respect...

Just because ever post on here isn't about Nava-Soda-Water doesn't mean we're not givin' 'em respect...

Bellville22
10-08-2003, 11:48 AM
clay:
I dont think anybody on here is giving them the respect they should have. This team is on the rise. Bellville needs to get ready for a game.Are you kidding me? Navasota doesn't get any respect? Navasota is a very very good football team, a team that demands respect. I think there is plenty talk on here about how good the Rattlers are.

Matthew328 had them #12 in his latest poll, which I believe to be one of the best in the state. And in the "***District 23 Poll***" they have recieved 27% of the votes to win that district, pretty good when you consider there are 3 legit challengers, and one is the #2 team in the state.

I promise you that I, along with all the other Bellville fans, coaches, and players, expect a tremendous game next week, especially when you throw in the fact that the game is at the "Snakepit". Both teams have strengths, and both have weaknesses, and each will do its best to exploit the others. Right now, the Brahmas are concerned only with Columbus. But we fans have the luxary of being able to look ahead, and I promise you I'm excited.

I respect Navasota very much, and I think everyone else does as well. If you don't believe so, they'll have the chance to prove themselves to the state when they host the Brahmas in what should be the Game of the Week, and a battle to the wire. Best of luck this week against Hempstead, and see you at the Pit.

Gobbla2001
10-08-2003, 11:51 AM
I remember when I was about 5 going to a football game against the Rattlers in Cuero, wasn't at the SnakePit though ha...

BrahmaMom
10-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Yep, I know Navasota has the attention and respect of the Brahmas, but we still take it one game at a time. We'll come after the Rattlers, even in the Snakepit, after we finish the Columbus game. It should be one of the best games of the season. there will be plenty of respect to go around, for both teams.

cunbed10
10-08-2003, 02:06 PM
District counts every loss from 10Oct03 until early Dec03 will make or break you good luck to both teams, respect is something you take, not something that is given, so Navasota you had better put on your black gloves, and take something.