PDA

View Full Version : Official TGIF Thread

NHSRattler60
04-28-2006, 05:39 AM
Eat Your Wheaties, Take your vitamins, Drink some Coffee, read your paper, and post intresting things you find on the downlow. The Weekend is here.....

IT'S FRIDAY!

AggieJohn
04-28-2006, 06:57 AM
still a work day for me Mr. I didn't schedule any classes on friday....

injuredinmelee
04-28-2006, 08:09 AM
my friend is about to graduate from ACU in two or three weeks whichever it is and she actually had to schedule classes on friday afternoon. I cant even imagine.

And the friday deal big whoppeeeee i work everyday of the week. I miss having fridays.

GWOOD
04-28-2006, 08:13 AM
I am off work 3 Fridays each month and this is one of them. It is a TGIF day!

Old Green
04-28-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm at work this Friday. Paperwork day:(

Adidas410s
04-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Ahh...it's Friday...it's my birthday...I've got on my Vince Young Dallas Cowboys Jersey (a collectors edition btw)...and in about 13 hours my closest friends (and some I don't know that well) and I will be heading down to Greenville Ave to celebrate my birthday and partake in the funness that is Dallas night life! :D :D :D

BlueBlood
04-28-2006, 08:33 AM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

LH Panther Mom
04-28-2006, 09:17 AM
My theme song for this week is "Fly Away". (I think that's the name.) There's a freakin epidemic at the office of which there doesn't seem to be a cure. :doh:

injuredinmelee
04-28-2006, 09:30 AM
youll appreciate this LPHM I had an employee leave me a voice mail callng in sick and to give her two weeks notice drunk. She was slurring her speech and I couldn't understand half of what she said which is probably good. Needless to say she didnt ned to give her two weeks... shes done.

LH Panther Mom
04-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
youll appreciate this LPHM I had an employee leave me a voice mail callng in sick and to give her two weeks notice drunk. She was slurring her speech and I couldn't understand half of what she said which is probably good. Needless to say she didnt ned to give her two weeks... shes done.
I think I know her. :D

injuredinmelee
04-28-2006, 09:41 AM
She was a good worker and did her job but she was older than all the other members fo staff so she felt it her place to try and "boss" them around or get them to do the things that she didnt and the others waitresses and waiters hated her. Plus she rreked of stale cheap cigarettes all the time. I had to Keep a bottle of airfreshner at the work station for her to spray herself down after each smoke break.

Adidas410s
04-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I had to Keep a bottle of airfreshner at the work station for her to spray herself down after each smoke break.

I don't care who ya are...that's funy right there! :)