PDA

View Full Version : 2 White Teens Charged W/ Visciously Beating A Hispanic Teen

ILS1
04-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Updated: 4:28 p.m. ET April 27, 2006

SPRING, Texas - Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the Saturday night house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting anti-Hispanic epithets, said sheriff’s Lt. John Martin.

He was in critical condition Thursday.

Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent said the attackers also cut the victim with a knife. They then poured bleach over the boy, apparently to destroy DNA evidence, and left him for dead, authorities said. He was not discovered until Sunday, 12 hours after the attack.

The victim, whose name was not released, suffered severe internal injuries, cuts on his chest and head injuries.

“It’s about 50-50 whether he lives or dies at this point,” Trent said.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, were charged with aggravated sexual assault, which carries a maximum sentence of five years to life in prison, investigators said. Prosecutors are considering whether to attach hate-crime charges.

“Whether it is one or isn’t a hate crime, and it may be, that will make no difference here,” Trent said. “This is already a first-degree felony and it can’t be elevated any higher. There’s nowhere to go beyond this, unless the victim dies.”

If the boy dies and it is ruled a hate crime, Tuck could face the death penalty, authorities said. Turner would be too young to face execution.

Turner was jailed on $100,000 bail. Tuck’s bail was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday.

Spring is a middle-class, largely white suburb of 36,000 residents, about 10 miles north of the Houston city line.

Story Link (www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12517985/)

District303aPastPlayer
04-27-2006, 04:43 PM
sad sad day...

Blastoderm55
04-27-2006, 04:46 PM
I'll bet their dads were Minutemen too. Throw the book at that trash.

AP Panther Fan
04-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Absolutely horrible....:(

BJG40
04-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Man this world is a messed place sometimes.

BJG40
04-27-2006, 04:48 PM
*messed up place sometimes

espn1
04-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I'll bet their dads were Minutemen too. Throw the book at that trash. Don't get the The two confused. If you're that stupid you shouldn't be on a computer alone.:mad: :mad: :mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
04-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Internet game angers Hispanic leaders
Players asked to "Keep them out ... at any cost"

By Adriana Garza/Caller-Times
April 27, 2006

Some local Hispanic leaders worry an Internet game called "Border Patrol" promotes hate and bigotry toward Mexican immigrants.

In the game, players try to shoot three characters as they cross a river. The characters include one labeled a Mexican nationalist, carrying a flag; another labeled a drug dealer, wearing a sombrero and carrying a sack of marijuana; and the third, a pregnant woman carrying three children and labeled a breeder.

According to a report from a Sacramento (Calif.) TV station, the game is believed to have originated in the United Kingdom.

LULAC Council No. 4444 President Nancy Vera said the game is a particularly graphic example of intolerance.

"It’s getting worse," Vera said. "People who promote peace and tolerance need to start speaking out. This goes against the Constitution of the United States and the words on the Statue of Liberty."

Anthony Quiroz, associate professor of history at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, said the game shows a blatant disregard for human rights.

He said instead of choosing the stereotyped characters, the game makers could have selected a student, small business owner and professional.

"These folks who are coming over — the vast majority of them are honorable, god-fearing people wanting to make a better life for themselves, like immigrants have always done," he said.

Manuel Flores, Corpus Christi Independent School District school board president and president of the Mexican American School Board Association, said the game sends a dangerous message to children.

"If activities like the Minutemen and this game persist, it’s only a matter of time before we have more violence perpetrated against Hispanics," Flores said.

Blastoderm55
04-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Don't get the The two confused. If you're that stupid you shouldn't be on a computer alone.:mad: :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes:

pirate4state
04-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Don't get the The two confused. If you're that stupid you shouldn't be on a computer alone.:mad: :mad: :mad: Let's just everybody cool down.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-27-2006, 05:03 PM
"If activities like the Minutemen and this game persist, it’s only a matter of time before we have more violence perpetrated against Hispanics

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Getting rough around here......

IT'S MORPHIN TIME!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/nhsrattler60/RedMorphin.jpg

turbostud
04-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
"If activities like the Minutemen and this game persist, it’s only a matter of time before we have more violence perpetrated against Hispanics
This is straight off the front page of the Minuteman Project website. Minuteman Pledge (http://www.minutemanproject.com/pdf_files/minuteman_pledge_2006.pdf)

MMP has no affiliation with, nor will we accept any assistance by or interference from, separatists, racists, or supremacy groups or individuals, no matter what their race, color, or creed.

NO VIOLENCE!
The Minutemen believe in the rule of law. The Minuteman Project does not endorse or encourage violence; this includes making threatening statements or participating in any hostile actions against anyone. All elected officials must NOT be threatened or have their security compromised in any way! In this time of social turmoil many anti-American groups wish to cause harm to the name of the Minutemen, because they know that the Minutemen stand for peace and the Rule of Law. Therefore Minutemen must be a model of strength and personal control in a time of civil disobedience. Minutemen must respect the Constitutional rights of all even if there are those who hold different viewpoints. The Minutemen hold themselves to the values outlined in the Minuteman Pledge.

Emerson1
04-27-2006, 05:19 PM
He shouldn't of been trying to get up on a 12 year old.

Blastoderm55
04-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
This is straight off the front page of the Minuteman Project website. Minuteman Pledge (http://www.minutemanproject.com/pdf_files/minuteman_pledge_2006.pdf)

MMP has no affiliation with, nor will we accept any assistance by or interference from, separatists, racists, or supremacy groups or individuals, no matter what their race, color, or creed.

NO VIOLENCE!
The Minutemen believe in the rule of law. The Minuteman Project does not endorse or encourage violence; this includes making threatening statements or participating in any hostile actions against anyone. All elected officials must NOT be threatened or have their security compromised in any way! In this time of social turmoil many anti-American groups wish to cause harm to the name of the Minutemen, because they know that the Minutemen stand for peace and the Rule of Law. Therefore Minutemen must be a model of strength and personal control in a time of civil disobedience. Minutemen must respect the Constitutional rights of all even if there are those who hold different viewpoints. The Minutemen hold themselves to the values outlined in the Minuteman Pledge.

Funny. The president of the Goliad chapter resigned last year after it became public knowledge that he enjoyed wearing a hood and bed sheet on his spare time.

Blastoderm55
04-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Yeah, and women who get raped are usually asking for it too. :rolleyes:

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 05:23 PM
in all honesty, theres alot wrong with this.

A: ANY 16 year old trying for a 12 year old is wrong despite the race.

B: They are stupid for doing what they did. The Boys are.

C: Why is the 12 year old at a house party?

piratebg
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
This is very sad. Hopefully the kid pulls through.

District303aPastPlayer
04-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
in all honesty, theres alot wrong with this.

B: They are stupid for doing what they did. The Boys are.

C: Why is the 12 year old at a house party?

true

ILS1
04-27-2006, 06:58 PM

Since when do they check ID's at a teen party or any party for that matter!!!:thinking:

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 07:00 PM
still....it's not right.

District303aPastPlayer
04-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Since when do they check ID's at a teen party or any party for that matter!!!:thinking:

since when do girls look their own age anymore...

ILS1
04-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
still....it's not right.

How would anyone know unless they asked her? Then again she probably would've given him a false age. Either way, is that a good enough reason to beat someone half to death.

:thinking:

ILS1
04-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
since when do girls look their own age anymore...

Sooooooo true!!!

loboes86
04-27-2006, 07:37 PM
The kids at the party probally knew each other. They also probally knew how old she was too, how many times have any of use been to a party in our home towns that we didn't know most of the people there ? Still a bad thing that people think they need to hurt each other for such small things.

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Sorry, but I don't care how old the girl was, there's no excuse for what the boys did. :(

sinton66
04-27-2006, 08:00 PM
I agree they shouldn't have done that, but it might have been worse if it had been her dad that caught him.

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I agree they shouldn't have done that, but it might have been worse if it had been her dad that caught him.
Her dad might have beaten him worse, but I don't think the other would've happened.

sinton66
04-27-2006, 08:07 PM
True, but I was thinking something else.

gato 76
04-27-2006, 08:15 PM
IF the kid dies,the both should get the death penalty.

Hupernikomen
04-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

You sound as if you think the boy got what he "deserved".

Of course he shouldn't be trying to kiss a 12 year old. But could probably name 20 other things wrong about this scenario also...but the bottomline is these two thugs deserved to put away for the rest of their lives for what they did. Those acts don't come naturally even if you are trying to defend your sister. I mean I can see busting his lip or breaking his nose in a fight, but what they did was the act of worthless scum.

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 08:25 PM
I agree.

sahen
04-27-2006, 08:59 PM
so after reading the story i have to wonder was it really a "hate" crime....the media turns it into a white vs. hispanic deal, but would these guys have done the same thing to a white guy? we will never know unless if we know the guys personally...their behaviour is out of line and they should be punished accordingly, but who is the real racist here? the media or the boys....

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by sahen
so after reading the story i have to wonder was it really a "hate" crime....the media turns it into a white vs. hispanic deal, but would these guys have done the same thing to a white guy? we will never know unless if we know the guys personally...their behaviour is out of line and they should be punished accordingly, but who is the real racist here? the media or the boys....

You took the words right out of my mouth. My boys are VERY protective of their little sister, you try and mess with her, you are gonna get hurt, it doesn't matter if you are white, black, brown, purple or green.

sahen
04-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You took the words right out of my mouth. My boys are VERY protective of their little sister, you try and mess with her, you are gonna get hurt, it doesn't matter if you are white, black, brown, purple or green. yes, well im a big brother so that was what i thought of as well....

Hupernikomen
04-27-2006, 10:06 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth. My boys are VERY protective of their little sister, you try and mess with her, you are gonna get hurt, it doesn't matter if you are white, black, brown, purple or green.

Just as you rightly taught them and I am teaching mine, but what these two boys did is unthinkable. Sad to see this kind of violence become so commonplace.

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Just as you rightly taught them and I am teaching mine, but what these two boys did is unthinkable. Sad to see this kind of violence become so commonplace.

I agree with that also. I can understand dotting an eye, but beating someone almost to death deserves a very harsh punishment!

Hupernikomen
04-27-2006, 10:51 PM
I agree with that also. I can understand dotting an eye, but beating someone almost to death deserves a very harsh punishment!

They did a lot more than just beat him..

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm a little brother and I would too.

Did I tell ya'll my sister's getting married?

gato 76
04-28-2006, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by sahen

All i know i don't think they would be saying racial slurs to a white kid do you, if this kid dies they both deserve the death penalty plain & simple.

HPLJ6L
04-28-2006, 09:36 AM
What happened to the days when a good bare knuckle arse whuppin was enough? Pipe? Steel Toe? What does the kid do for a living that he needs steel toes for? Why would a parent buy such a thing for a kid? I remember shooting a kid in the arse with a bb gun once, but he was a friend and it never penetrated his body cavity. This is just sick.