PDA

View Full Version : Good Elvis Presley Movie on The Flix Movi Channel Saturday!

Phil C
04-27-2006, 04:37 PM
It starts at 11 A.M. and is called Clambake and also stars the beautiful Shelley Fabares and Bill Bixby. It has great songs including Hey! Hey! Hey!
Elvis Presley made great movies and he was a great singer and actor so his movies are not to be missed.

One of the great ones was 1960's G.I. Blues which was made right after he got out of the army. I will post when it is on because it is not to be missed. I haven't seen it since the original realease so I really want to see it again. The ending is great when President Eisenhauer makes a cameo appearance comes to the stage dressed in his old General's uniform and Elvis and the rest of the soldiers stand up and salute (Elvis' character is surprised and gives a dumb salute which is great) as patriotic music is played. Ike salutes and smiles and then walks off the stage and then the movie says The End. Fantastic indeed!

BJG40
04-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Dyou ever... dyou ever have one...dyou ever have one of them days boys, you ever have one of them days?

Daddy Big Boots and Wooden Heart... Yeah G.I. Blues is one of my favorites. Good stuff.

Adidas410s
04-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Of course you finally give another movie preview and I don't get the channel! :mad:

Aesculus gilmus
04-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Elvis, one of the great underrated actors of all-tiime.

He deserved an Academy Award for his role opposite Mary Tyler Moore in "Change of Habit."

I'm joking. That was a good movie, though. It spawned the hit song written by Mac Davis, "In the Ghetto.'