PDA

View Full Version : Sealy football

Jkool
04-27-2006, 02:09 PM
The tiger football squad has 11 juniosr coming back this year.

The squad is going to very dangerous.

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Jkool
The tiger football squad has 11 juniosr coming back this year.

The squad is going to very dangerous.

WOW!! You have been a member since Oct 2005 and you are just now making your first post??

Welcome to the board, and sounds like Sealy has a lot coming back!!

injuredinmelee
04-27-2006, 02:11 PM
what was their record as juniors?

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 02:12 PM
No Idea.

Funny thing, I met some folks from sealy down here in Huntsville I played against my senior year.

NHSRattler60
04-27-2006, 02:16 PM
And don't think because you have 11 seniors coming in next year that your team will make it deep into the playoffs...I hope it does don't get me wrong...but we had 22 seniors, sure we went 9-2, 9-1 in regular season, but we lost 1st round of the playoffs.

And everyone had us for a 3rd round team at least. Had we made it to the 2nd round against Waco Connally we might have been, but we weren't.

Good Luck, but don't read too much into it.

We shall see.

injuredinmelee
04-27-2006, 03:44 PM
I guess his computer class ended and he wont answer our questions until schools out.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-27-2006, 08:30 PM
My prediction on the Tigers, they will be lucky to be 5-5.
Will there be some coaching changes in Sealy?

scotty
04-28-2006, 04:53 PM
With West Columbia, Wharton, Sweeny, Needville, Stafford, Royal and Columbus district foes, I just don't see Sealy coming out with a 5-5 record. For the second year in a row they go into the season without a quarterback who has taken a snap from center on Friday night. And in their offense the qb is extremely important. As far as the coaches I don't see a change coming on. They added two last year who really helped their program and it is my understanding that the offseason is going pretty good. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see real good things happening in Sealy next season.