PDA

View Full Version : RANGERMOM and LHPMOM!!!!

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:03 PM
so whats this about piratebg being yalls love slave????? i knew i shouldnt have wasted my time with older women....they are never satisfied:mad:

:D

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
so whats this about piratebg being yalls love slave????? i knew i shouldnt have wasted my time with older women....they are never satisfied:mad::D

Where have you been?? He's has been saying that for several months now!!

You are hardly here anymore....how is THAT satisfying??

piratebg
04-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I have happily and humbley held this position for some time. And remember, RM and LHPM are both like fine wines that only get better with time. :D

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

hardly here anymore?!?!?!?!

IM ALWAYS ON HERE!!!!!!! you just going behind my back:(

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I have happily and humbley held this position for some time. And remember, RM and LHPM are both like fine wines that only get better with time. :D

puhleeez.....you dont know about the history of me and the moms....:hand:

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 01:08 PM
hardly here anymore?!?!?!?!

IM ALWAYS ON HERE!!!!!!! you just going behind my back:(

You have been distracted then....if you are just now noticing his signature!

piratebg
04-27-2006, 01:08 PM
puhleeez.....you dont know about the history of me and the moms....:hand:

history is still being written my friend :)

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:09 PM
You have been distracted then....if you are just now noticing his signature!

cuz i focus all my attention on you...which was for nothing

but answer me THIS......

whats the picture ratio you have of me to him???

count it...AND ONE!!!:D

neck_06
04-27-2006, 01:10 PM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:10 PM
history is still being written my friend :)

yep...and you'll go down in the same category of abe lincoln and JFK:D :D

ranegermom is my marilyn munroe:D

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 01:11 PM
cuz i focus all my attention on you...which was for nothing

but answer me THIS......

count it...AND ONE!!!:D

I must admit, I have an entire folder just for Reggie's pics....I have no clue what Piratebg looks like.

Although....I don't recall having received any pics in quite a long time now!!:thinking:

SintonFan
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM
I must admit, I have an entire folder just for Reggie's pics....I have no clue what Piratebg looks like.

Although....I don't recall having received any pics in quite a long time now!!:thinking:
Care to post a few?:D

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM

is that why u have become astray???:(

ok...i have PLENTY of pics to send ya this evening:D

piratebg
04-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Ranger Mom and LHPMom are my goddesses. They are the the definition of beauty both inside and out.....no other creature on this Earth could ever boast such a feature. You scold me for my worship of pure elegance when you should be on your knees right beside me. :)

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Ranger Mom and LHPMom are my goddesses. They are the the definition of beauty both inside and out.....no other creature on this Earth could ever boast such a feature. You scold me for my worship of pure elegance when you should be on your knees right beside me. :)

well u see, im not on my knees right beside you cuz im to busy lookin in the eyes of their beauty so im standing RIGHT in front of you...so if u are on ur knees, guess what the only thing you'll be kissing is....:D

GreenMonster
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Reggie, check out the Chuck Who??? thread. I don't think you will be having any competition for the Moms' affection once Chuck reads it. I'd be willing to bet PirateBG will meet a fate of roundhouse kicks to the head and torso very soon. It must be a terrible way to die. :D

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Reggie, check out the Chuck Who??? thread. I don't think you will be having any competition for the Moms' affection once Chuck reads it. I'd be willing to bet PirateBG will meet a fate of roundhouse kicks to the head and torso very soon. It must be a terrible way to die. :D

hahahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

i saw that!! did you know that i am a product of chuck norris...one day he ate some "ham" and later gave birth to me in the toilet!!! luckily my 'dad' came along and pulled me out and raised me...saying "reggie, you know chuck norris couldnt have kept u as his son...he would get too competitive in father-son games and most likely kill you for even thinking you could take him"

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2006, 04:09 PM
but answer me THIS......

:hand: :hand: Huh! Last time I asked, you told to get them from RM....she does NOT share. :p

Adidas410s
04-27-2006, 04:19 PM
hahahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

i saw that!! did you know that i am a product of chuck norris...one day he ate some "ham" and later gave birth to me in the toilet!!! luckily my 'dad' came along and pulled me out and raised me...saying "reggie, you know chuck norris couldnt have kept u as his son...he would get too competitive in father-son games and most likely kill you for even thinking you could take him"

So let me see if I get this right...

Chuck Norris eats pieces of "schitt" like you for breakfast??? :clap: :clap: :clap: