PDA

View Full Version : Quote from Houston Texans in five years

Phil C
04-27-2006, 11:01 AM
"Wow! I could have had a VY!"

:D

Steer Fever
04-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Ya they would be laughing b/c he wont be doing anything. He will be back in hippietown TX. He will not make a good pro QB. All of you VY fans will be kissing my feet when yall realize that VY is not going to make it in the NFL

District303aPastPlayer
04-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
Ya they would be laughing b/c he wont be doing anything. He will be back in hippietown TX. He will not make a good pro QB. All of you VY fans will be kissing my feet when yall realize that VY is not going to make it in the NFL

okay chief.

BTEXDAD
04-27-2006, 11:47 AM

Let me take a guess and say that your name of steer fever doesn't refer to the TX Longhorns.

Bull's-eye
04-27-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

We didn't think he would lead his team to the Super Bowl, AGAIN!!:D

SintonFan
04-27-2006, 12:01 PM
That's Bull$%!^!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:p

EricDraven
04-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Vince is the next Michael Vick!

Steer Fever
04-27-2006, 12:37 PM
That is pretty funny eric Vy is alot slower than Vick and not as elusive. If VY ever does step on a pro field and takes a snap it will be his last. He will meet LBs and some DE that can run with him and are bigger and he wont be effective at all You can say you heard it hear first. The headlines of the newspapers a few years down the road. CAN YOU FIND VY?http://www.createpeaceathome.org/images/streetspiritpics/Diehl.jpg

NateDawg39
04-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by EricDraven
Vince is the next Michael Vick! So he will start out good, and lead an ok team to the playoffs, come back after a horrible loss, get injured and suck worse and worse every year? I cant wait!!:D

pirate44
04-27-2006, 12:40 PM

haha..good one Phil C. :clap:

un b weavable
04-27-2006, 01:15 PM

I think i like this guy. He really seems to know what he's talking about.

VY won't solve any of the texan's problems unless he gains about 100 lbs and learns how to block.

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable

VY won't solve any of the texan's problems unless he gains about 100 lbs and learns how to block.

u and steer fever just need to go to san fran and get married

vince is a tremendous athlete....better than what 95% of any of the pro players were at his age

BTEXDAD
04-27-2006, 01:20 PM

I've decided to go along with Bush for the Texans.
After seeing Reggie help Linert out in the Notre Dame game by pushing him across the goal line, I've decided Reggie will be a big help to Carr also. He can help him up after he's sacked.

JasperDog94
04-27-2006, 01:20 PM
You can say you heard it hear first. blah, blah, blah...You and every other UT hater...blah, blah, blah...

Bullaholic
04-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Ugh! Steer Fever speakum with familiar forked tongue.....me hear this VY "medicine" in previous spirit vision.

Until next time :D

WOSgrad
04-27-2006, 01:23 PM
No, no, no. The quote will be "With the first pick of the draft, we will be taking...."

mustang04
You can say you heard it hear first.

ur right..i will say i heard it here first, whenever everyone is like "do yall remember those idiots back in the day who said vince would be nothing, and now he is on his 3rd trip back to the superbowl?"

BTEXDAD
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ugh! Steer Fever speakum with familiar forked tongue.....me hear this VY "medicine" in previous spirit vision.

I have feeling u r right, Bull

SintonFan
04-27-2006, 01:24 PM
You can say you heard it hear first.
OK OK, ya got me...
yes that is the first we've ever heard of this. Yessir the very first time we've ever heard this...
lol
To keep with JD94's quote...;)

wedo
04-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

vince is a tremendous athlete....better than what 95% of any of the pro players were at his age

HAHA !! For real they must be Aggies for sooners to hate on a longhorn like that!!!

un b weavable
04-27-2006, 01:29 PM

But he's not a tremendous lineman so he wont really help the texans too much. He'd be facing all the same problems as Carr.

mustang04
04-27-2006, 01:31 PM
But he's not a tremendous lineman so he wont really help the texans too much. He'd be facing all the same problems as Carr.

i never said anything about him going to the texans...he DESERVES BETTER than to be drafted by them

un b weavable
04-27-2006, 01:38 PM
i never said anything about him going to the texans...he DESERVES BETTER than to be drafted by them

Touche' mustang. Good point.

Adidas410s
04-27-2006, 02:54 PM

So you want Vince to be about 6'5" and 330 lbs? That would be a big 'ol boy!!! Moron...:rolleyes:

un b weavable
04-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
So you want Vince to be about 6'5" and 330 lbs? That would be a big 'ol boy!!! Moron...:rolleyes:

Moron? :confused:

clayton7
04-27-2006, 08:17 PM

I agree with you 110%. Vince just doesnt have the mechanics. Im not saying he wont make it in the NFL, i'm just saying he wont make it as a qb.

Pmoney
04-27-2006, 08:32 PM

so your saying Reggie Bush is going to solve the Texan's blocking problems???....VY has a better chance at that bc he is 6'5" 230lbs and Bush is 5'11" 200lbs....the only way the Texan's blocking problems is by drafting a lineman

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Well, birds of a feather (or relatives)....ya know. ;)

Emerson1
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Houston needs to draft D'brickshaw Ferguson.

They don't need a QB with Carr in place, so no reason in drafting Vince Young

Already have a good running back in Domanick Davis. Puts up high numbers even with the worst oline in the NFL.

Jerome Matthis is one of the top 3 best returmen in the NFL. Bush is an average returnman anyways averaging just 17 yards on KR. And if you take away the 1 long punt return he had all season which was 84 yards,(the one ESPN shows over and over to make him look like the next Deion Sanders/Dante Hall), he averages just 5.5 yards per PR with 1 td total
So no reason to draft Bush

I read from a couple of scouts, that is they weren't told to watch Mario Williams they would of never of known he was here.

Unless they plan on drafting one of these players for a future trade deal, no reason to get any of the 3.

un b weavable
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
so your saying Reggie Bush is going to solve the Texan's blocking problems???....VY has a better chance at that bc he is 6'5" 230lbs and Bush is 5'11" 200lbs....the only way the Texan's blocking problems is by drafting a lineman
Seriously, why would i say that reggie bush would solve their blocking problems. Thats just dumb. When i said VY would only help if he put on 100 lbs and LEARNED HOW TO BLOCK, i was hinting at the fact the need to draft linemen. :rolleyes:

Pmoney
04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Seriously, why would i say that reggie bush would solve their blocking problems. Thats just dumb. When i said VY would only help if he put on 100 lbs and LEARNED HOW TO BLOCK, i was hinting at the fact the need to draft linemen. :rolleyes:
ok i agree w/ you then b/c your post just kinda made it seemed like you were saying bush was the way to go

big daddy russ
04-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Houston needs to draft D'brickshaw Ferguson....
I like this guy.

Everyone who talks football says they need Ferguson. Everyone who talks tickets and flashiness wants Young or Bush. I'd trade a solid team with Mike Vick and Reggie Bush for the 1985 Chicago Bears any day of the week.

Phil C
04-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I like this guy.

Everyone who talks football says they need Ferguson. Everyone who talks tickets and flashiness wants Young or Bush. I'd trade a solid team with Mike Vick and Reggie Bush for the 1985 Chicago Bears any day of the week.

The only thing is those Bears were one year wonders. VY = mutliple super bowls!

Adidas410s
04-28-2006, 08:51 AM
The only thing is those Bears were one year wonders. VY = mutliple super bowls!

Phil...don't get ahead of yourself

1985 Bears = 1 Super Bowl Title

Vince Young = 0 Super Bowl Titles

That's right...Vince hasn't won ANYTHING!!! He hasn't played one down at the professional level so for you to go ahead and proclaim that he will win 3 Super Bowls is quite naive and "homerish" on your part.

un b weavable
04-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Phil...don't get ahead of yourself

1985 Bears = 1 Super Bowl Title

Vince Young = 0 Super Bowl Titles

That's right...Vince hasn't won ANYTHING!!! He hasn't played one down at the professional level so for you to go ahead and proclaim that he will win 3 Super Bowls is quite naive and "homerish" on your part.

AMEN!

Have i ever told you i dont like your signature. Unfortunately i'm in the picture.:(