PDA

View Full Version : IP vs Graham baseball???

Adidas410s
04-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Anybody know how this game turned out or is it not until Friday? I saw that Breck beat Vernon 11-2 so that assures Graham of at least a 1 game playoff with Vernon for the 3rd playoff spot.

hawkfan
04-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Anybody know how this game turned out or is it not until Friday? I saw that Breck beat Vernon 11-2 so that assures Graham of at least a 1 game playoff with Vernon for the 3rd playoff spot.

IP won 5-0

GreenMonster
04-27-2006, 09:09 AM
IP rolled into "the land of no balls" Tuesday to dominate and devastate the Steers.

VWG
04-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
IP rolled into "the land of no balls" Tuesday to dominate and devastate the Steers.

Yeah, they dominated. Had a crushing total of a 6 hit attack. LOL
IP needs more sticks. Graham is weak on the bump this year.
Besides Fulfer, Rusk, or Gibson there isn't much pop from the bats. Smoak is OK but against good pitching I can't see IP making it to the Region I finals again this year.
My call in Region I is Decatur. They look strong. Oates, Staley, and company are not only hitting but they are also getting some strong outings on the bump.

VWG
04-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Also, that isn't an attack on the Hawks. They are a good team, but to only manage 6 hits against Graham isn't saying much.

Macarthur
04-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Also, that isn't an attack on the Hawks. They are a good team, but to only manage 6 hits against Graham isn't saying much.

Maybe the Graham kid had a good day. Maybe they didn't have the usual intensity because they had already wrapped up the District Title.

I haven't seen IP play, but they've beat Breck twice which has two or three very high quality 3A pitchers. IP will be fine.