PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Worry!

Phil C
04-26-2006, 02:49 PM
I am worried about the Reggie Bush situation. I am worried that if there is something wrong USC may have to forfeit all of the games and it will be pretended that it USC 2005 never happened sort of what happened with Michigan with their fab 5 in basketball in the early 90s. :(

Cameron Crazy
04-26-2006, 02:51 PM
They should have known his parents that is!

NHSRattler60
04-26-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm worried too. I'd hate to see him walk away without what's coming to him.

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Phil it did happen on the field!!! nThey may be cheating and all that good stuff but they were what the world thought was the best that was on the field that january night but the Horns showed up and kicked em in the... They can talk all they want on sportstalk radio about titles and record books but it was settled on the gridiron

Adidas410s
04-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I am worried about the Reggie Bush situation. I am worried that if there is something wrong USC may have to forfeit all of the games and it will be pretended that it USC 2005 never happened sort of what happened with Michigan with their fab 5 in basketball in the early 90s. :(

Just ask yourself one question??? Were Texas and USC the two best teams in 2005...regardless of eligibility? If you can say yes then you don't need to worry.

Now if you don't think USC was a top 2 team w/o Reggie Bush...then maybe you could second guess their accomplishments but I think it would be hard to say that they would not be undefeated if it wasn't for Reggie Bush. They have enough talent on the bench to go with an excellent coaching staff and they would have adapted accordingly to not having him on the field. They won't be that far down this year and I fully expect them to still be a top 10 team at season's end.