PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City and the Gypsy Curse

Polysemous
09-25-2002, 08:05 AM
Sorry I have been out of touch for so long. However, I must be careful after my own life was cursed many months ago. I have made progress in my research to find out who bought the curse that has been placed on Bridge City. This curse will end Bridge City's playoff run in the first round. The bad news is that I might not be able to reverse this curse at the rate I am going. My research is very time consuming. The Cardinal fans can rest assured, however, that I am giving this 100% of my time. By the way--I am getting some funny vibes about the HF-BC game. This could mean a variety of things. I don't think the BC fans should stay at home for this game--just be careful. Good luck to all--but I must continue my work. Time is of the essence.

Old Cardinal
09-25-2002, 02:15 PM
My Golly, it's Poly!.......Poly have you ever considered a good laxative to relief your curse? It would seem that that might well be your problem. What do you think 3A Roy? Do you have any suggestions for our good friend Poly. From this last post I think he is being influence by B_146 over at Barber's Hill. Are you going to be at the Bridge City/Hamshire Fannett game? I saw H-F beat BH this year, they are loaded with big ole country boys!

I BLEED PURPLE
09-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Old Card dont listen to him. He said the same thing about Newton last year and it did not work lol.

3A Roy
09-25-2002, 09:23 PM
I haven't been seeing the peach seeds because I have cut the peaches out of my diet Old Cardinal, but with those curses, you never know when they will pop up. Last year's experiences just weren't cool with Poly's curses on us. Good luck BC against HF. Bridge City by 20.

Polysemous
09-26-2002, 07:51 AM
Mr. Purple Guy,
Unfortunately for Newton the curse that was placed on them was to keep them from winning a state championship. I believe they were beat by Giddings a so-so playoff team without much playoff history. Bridge City's curse is much more specific--they are to lose their first playoff game. A terrible burden for the Cardinals to have to play under. I would not make fun of this thing. Someone is tracking my moves. If they follow it to this web site, they may take offense to your comments. MY GOSH MAN BE CAREFUL! This research is getting nasty but I must move forward. Later my friends.

3afan2K3
09-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Ok So here I am on the dlow I hit refresh and this is at the top of the board? What happened? All of the other new threads were under it. WEIRD!

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

sinton66
09-14-2003, 09:45 PM
'smagic!

BH_146
09-14-2003, 10:03 PM
I'm telling you that Poly was in Bridge City a couple of Fridays ago. But you know, he could have left with the men in black.

Birdman
09-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Poly, if I remember correctly your curse was supposed to take BC out last year with Barbers Hill. Your stuff is weak. Let me go ahead and predict that 50% of all teams in the playoffs will lose in round one. Now that one you can take to the bank! :p

JasperDog94
09-14-2003, 11:18 PM
The curse keeps this page at the top. wink

exbccards76'smom
09-15-2003, 04:00 AM
Birdman:
Poly, if I remember correctly your curse was supposed to take BC out last year with Barbers Hill. Your stuff is weak. Let me go ahead and predict that 50% of all teams in the playoffs will lose in round one. Now that one you can take to the bank! :p Very good, birdman. See ya at the game Friday night!!

http://www.trianglefootball.net/football/2003/liberty/bc03gamepic009.jpg

Polysemous13
09-15-2003, 06:18 AM
Birdman, do you realize what you are saying? Bridge City was able to play their first playoff game without the worry of the curse because I had it removed just hours before kickoff. When I decided that I would be unable to find the one who bought the curse, I called in some favors (dangerous for me and my family) and had the curse removed.
As a fan of the Cardinals I find your attitude a little disturbing. I put my life on the line for your team.

RBARKER
09-15-2003, 07:36 AM
I knew ther was a reason that BH lost that game :D Poly next time leave the curse on, my boy at BH need some playoff experiance. :D

BHfootballprincess
09-15-2003, 07:58 AM
thats just gay