PDA

View Full Version : Perryton?

CHS_DT38
12-02-2001, 10:18 PM
Does anyone know Perrytons record? What is your predictions for the Everman vs. Perryton game?

VIC68
12-03-2001, 12:41 AM
I BELIEVE THAT PERRYTON IS 11-2 BUT THEY'LL PROBABLY LOOSE TO EVERMAN LIKE 24-7.

jch1993
12-03-2001, 09:36 AM
If Perryton plays like they did against Vernon the they will win this one. Don't know much about Everman but Perrton blocks and tackles better than any team I have seen. Just pure teamwork.

Da Mules
12-03-2001, 06:14 PM
Perryton has been quietly building a fine football team this year. They lost one to Crane by a couple points in preseason, and then had some kind of bad game in Childress, but they are peaking at the right time! They are very fast for a W TX team, have tall receivers with good hands, and their defense swarms. P.S. don't tell Everman, let them find out for themselves http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

rholl
12-03-2001, 07:29 PM
I'm sure Perryton is very good....but I don't think Everman will be surprised. And as for speed...be prepared because Everman will bring plenty of it!!!

Da Mules
12-03-2001, 10:51 PM
well I don't mean to imply that I would put my hard-earned money on Perryton. Everyman handled a very good Forney team, and as far as I am concerned, that alone makes them the #1 3A team in Texas. However, I can't help but pull/hope/wish for the Rangers. And I don't think Ev is gonna paste any 50 points on them!

Matthew328
12-03-2001, 11:17 PM
Yes Perryton has a lot of speed for a West Texas squad....but I don't think they have seen the speed Everman brings to the table and that is a big factor...also they have good height at reciever but Everman also has quite a bit of height as well...so that advantage is negated.....still Perryton is an excellent team and won't be a cakewalk by any means

rholl
12-03-2001, 11:33 PM
hanging 50's on anyone at this point will be very rare.....should be an entertaining game. I still wonder what west Texas and East Texas speed means......is it measured different in various parts of Texas??? The way I look at either you have it or you don't!!!!

rsjmann
12-04-2001, 07:22 AM
Da Mules is right. Perryton is the sleeper and is my pick to win it all at this point. If they can play as solid as they have the last three weeks then they will win. They have an outstanding pass offense. Nothing long but short over the middle and to the sidelines passes that go for long tds. I would like to know waht there points off turnovers are. I know they had 3 tds off of Lamesa turnovers and 2 tds off of Vernon turnovers. Everman had better play mistake free ball or they will be joining their b-ball friends. Perryton by 9.