PDA

View Full Version : I just got a new "child"!!!

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Strange little IM I just got:

Gohan3: Hewwo!!!
KSimm: hello
Gohan3: My name is Alex
KSimm: hello alex
Gohan3: I am new to aol
KSimm: welcome
Gohan3: I just got trainsfeared to houston Orphien Community Center
KSimm: from where?
Gohan3: Tx
KSimm: I am assuming that place is IN Texas?
Gohan3pw: Yeppers!
KSimm: so where are you originally from?
Gohan3pw: New York
KSimm: WOW
KSimm: you are far from home
Gohan3: ::Frowns:: I don't have any parents
Gohan3: I wish I had a mommy
KSimm: how old are you?
Gohan3: almost 10
KSimm: well...I have learned not to believe everyone I talk to on the internet, but if you are telling the truth, then I am sorry
Gohan3: do you like kids ma'am
KSimm: I sure hope so, I have 5
Gohan3: i was wondering if you could be my online mommy
KSimm: and how does that work?
Gohan3: Well, you do all the stuff that you do with your kids, and do the same with me, like rules,ect.
KSimm: I would have a hard time taking you to school, the mall, the doctor, considering I live clear across the state
Gohan3: over here, the bus picks me up
KSimm: are you sure you are just almost 10? You sure do type good and use good punctuation for a little kid.
Gohan3: yes i am sure, I learnd from my online frineds and my teacher in computer class
KSimm: oh..I see
KSimm: well you are free to talk to me anytime you see me online then
Gohan3: Can I call you mommy?
KSimm: lol...i guess if you just WANT to
Gohan3: YAY!
Gohan3: so mommy, wat r the rules?
KSimm: rules for what??
Gohan3: Well sense i am your kid now online, don't you have rules?
KSimm: well...if you were MY 9 y/o, you darn sure wouldn't be on the computer at 10:30 on a school night

I never heard another word, so either "Alex" went to bed like a good little boy, or "Alex" is NOT a motherless child!!

Your thoughts??:D

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 10:49 PM
LOL!! I turned him over to his big "sister"...she is lining him out!!:)

injuredinmelee
04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
wow that is the weirdest little conversation i have ever heard. Im more likely to believe that it was some 400lb 45 yr old that was punching the clown while imaging you were mommy. I bet you he starts askin you to spank him for something he has done bad before long.

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I bet you he starts askin you to spank him for something he has done bad before long.

and if he doesn't ask then Reggie would LOVE to do the honors!

MHSvarsity2007
04-25-2006, 10:54 PM
wow that is the weirdest little conversation i have ever heard. Im more likely to believe that it was some 400lb 45 yr old that was punching the clown while imaging you were mommy. I bet you he starts askin you to spank him for something he has done bad before long.

hahaha thats what i was thinking...some creepy, overweight man. :thinking:

Cameron Crazy
Thats the chief in disguise

DU_stud04

hahaha

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 10:56 PM

LOL!! You are NOT gonna let that go, are you??

Punching the clown?? Never have heard that one.

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 01:15 AM
its your fault for being so hot.

ML05
04-26-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm guessing "big sis" told you what happened when she turned him over to me? He claimed me to be the one that's the pervert. All I can say is that if a "10 year old" can type that well, spell that well, and curse that well, he should go on Jeopardy or something! That whole thing is hilarious, Mommy, uhhh I mean Ranger Mom.

pirate44
04-26-2006, 09:44 AM
thats all creepy

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by ML05
I'm guessing "big sis" told you what happened when she turned him over to me? He claimed me to be the one that's the pervert. All I can say is that if a "10 year old" can type that well, spell that well, and curse that well, he should go on Jeopardy or something! That whole thing is hilarious, Mommy, uhhh I mean Ranger Mom.

LOL!! I didn't believe he was "10" to begin with.

The first thing he said "hewwo" pretty much told me all I needed to know, since he went on to spell and punctuate everything else really good.

Oh well, it was a slow night last night!:D

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 10:31 AM
the entie story gets better and better. Is this how Divas evening always go?

CHS_Grad '85
04-26-2006, 04:02 PM
HA HA HA HA... that is funny and creepy at the same time... I wasn't thinking old pervert - I was thinking COPS... besides - who in NY says ma'am... much less type it right... HA HA HA HA

Adidas410s
04-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
HA HA HA HA... that is funny and creepy at the same time... I wasn't thinking old pervert - I was thinking COPS... besides - who in NY says ma'am... much less type it right... HA HA HA HA

you know it's somebody from this board that is messing with her. Now if we could just figure out who...:thinking:

Why spell out ma'am when you can just write mam? It's much easier!

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers???? On line shouldn't be any different! That's why so many girls are getting lured into actually meeting up with these internet pervs. You talk to them and you encourage them! Every day I see on the news where some young girl has left her school or her home to "meet up" with these internet preditors, and they end up missing and/or dead! There is a nation wide hunt for these pervs, police going on line to pretend they are some innocent young person. A sting is set up to bring these pervs to their intended victims....then swoosh!!! the cops nab them! I mean you wouldn't want the cops to suspect you, so it's best to not talk to anyone you don't know for sure on the internet! I know you know all about myspace and how groovy ya'll think it is, but it's just another avenue for these pervs.........

p.s. ("you" meaning any and all of us)
:eek:I'm curious, how does someone you don't know IM you anyways???? :thinking:

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers???? On line shouldn't be any different! That's why so many girls are getting lured into actually meeting up with these internet pervs. You talk to them and you encourage them! Every day I see on the news where some young girl has left her school or her home to "meet up" with these internet preditors, and they end up missing and/or dead! There is a nation wide hunt for these pervs, police going on line to pretend they are some innocent young person. A sting is set up to bring these pervs to their intended victims....then swoosh!!! the cops nab them! I mean you wouldn't want the cops to suspect you, so it's best to not talk to anyone you don't know for sure on the internet! I know you know all about myspace and how groovy ya'll think it is, but it's just another avenue for these pervs.........

p.s. ("you" meaning any and all of us)
:eek:I'm curious, how does someone you don't know IM you anyways???? :thinking:

If you have a profile associated with a message device then your gonna get em.

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2006, 05:22 PM
If you have a profile associated with a message device then your gonna get em. What do you mean by a message device??? :thinking:

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 05:24 PM
online message service like AIM or Yahoo Messenger or MSN

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2006, 05:53 PM
So someone can IM me if I have AIM?? How do they know my "buddy" name?? I mean, I have to input someone's name into my "list"....right?? still confused....

:confused:OR, are you saying they get it because you put it into your profile??? Surely, people don't do this?? I mean, how dumb is that??? That would just be inviting these pervs to hit on you!!!! Hmmmmmm...... :thinking: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the advice, but I am 42 years old and can think for myself.

I talk to people I don't know on here all the time, the only people I have EVER met in person that I met on the internet is people from the downlow.

I am friendly but cautious at the same time, and never give my name or location. If they start hitting on me, then I block them and that's that!

It doesn't bother me for people to have my screenname....pervs OR cops....I'm not doing anything where I would be in trouble with EITHER of them!!

sinton66
04-26-2006, 09:06 PM
I have a feeling you should be glad he wasn't using a web cam.:D

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I have a feeling you should be glad he wasn't using a web cam.:D

If he had been, I wouldn't have talked to him!

CHS_CG
04-26-2006, 09:10 PM
1) if it was somebody off of this board messin with kellye and she has her AIM name in her profile on here then bam, thats where they got it

2) you can do a search on certain things like city state, interested and you profile and buddy name can show up

neway, im sure kellye can handle herself and if its the cops they darn sure arent goin to arrest kellye.. atleast not the kellye i know!

mrescape43
04-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Thanks for the advice, but I am 42 years old and can think for myself.

I talk to people I don't know on here all the time, the only people I have EVER met in person that I met on the internet is people from the downlow.

I am friendly but cautious at the same time, and never give my name or location. If they start hitting on me, then I block them and that's that!

It doesn't bother me for people to have my screenname....pervs OR cops....I'm not doing anything where I would be in trouble with EITHER of them!!

RM I have been a bad boy! :devil: :evillaugh :evillaugh

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 09:15 PM
The only place I have my AIM name is on my profile here. Only members can access it, I believe it.

Irregardless, I still have people IM me all the time and have no clue how they got my name.

I didn't believe a word the kid/man/perv was saying, but I wasn't about to say anything to encourage him and it was all harmless from my end as far as I am concerned.

If he got his jollies from it....then that's his deal!!

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but you certainly did tell him that he could talk to you whenever you were on......just making a point how easily one can be drawn in to someone's game......like you told him you had 5 kids.....and that was the first convo you had with him! I know you were totally innocent in your actions, but trying to point out how easily they can win someone's trust. It's not like they are gonna actually tell you they are a pervert, if asked!

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but you certainly did tell him that he could talk to you whenever you were on......just making a point how easily one can be drawn in to someone's game......like you told him you had 5 kids.....and that was the first convo you had with him! I know you were totally innocent in your actions, but trying to point out how easily they can win someone's trust. It's not like they are gonna actually tell you they are a pervert, if asked!

Please give me a little credit here!! So what if I told him I had 5 kids....what difference can that possibly make?

You are the ONLY one from this board thatI have ever told about my things in my childhood....you should know, just by the conversation that we had, that I am going to be cautious by nature anyway!!

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Please give me a little credit here!! So what if I told him I had 5 kids....what difference can that possibly make?

You are the ONLY one from this board thatI have ever told about my things in my childhood....you should know, just by the conversation that we had, that I am going to be cautious by nature anyway!! You did and I have kept everything said to my self. I didn't mean to make you my soap box, I just really want the young kids to be careful out there. I was using you as an example, thats all. It's your maternalness (is that a word??) that came out when he said he was a little boy. And I know you are a great mom....
:)

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 11:05 PM
wow this has turned from a funny post to a lecture.

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 11:06 PM
wow this has turned from a funny post to a lecture.

and I STILL think the whole thing was funny! :p :p

injuredinmelee
04-26-2006, 11:09 PM
it is freaking hilarious. i can almost picture that guy last night. I love when I get ims from guys that want to know my orentation or the guys that dont care they just make their comments. I thought ou handled the whole thing beautifully.

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 11:15 PM
it is freaking hilarious. i can almost picture that guy last night. I love when I get ims from guys that want to know my orentation or the guys that dont care they just make their comments. I thought ou handled the whole thing beautifully.

Thanks!! I tried!!:D

Bandera YaYa
04-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Ya'll just crack me up....I can feel the back patting from here!! Keep thinking this subject is for your entertainment....I pray your kids or someone you know doesn't fall prey to this evil.
Sorry, I didn't intend for this to become a "lecture"....so just carry on....ya'll are great!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
04-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Ya'll just crack me up....I can feel the back patting from here!! Keep thinking this subject is for your entertainment....I pray your kids or someone you know doesn't fall prey to this evil.
Sorry, I didn't intend for this to become a "lecture"....so just carry on....ya'll are great!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hopefully I have taught my kids to have better judgement than that.

I get where you are coming from, but the IM between me and "Alex" was totally harmless.

My maternal instincts didn't have anything to do with why I talked to him, I never believe he was a motherless child in the first place. I was just having fun and was curious if he would keep up his game.

If he IM's me again, I will more than likely respond....if he gets out of line, then I will block him.

NO HARM DONE!!

mustang04
04-27-2006, 10:24 AM
i love lamp.