PDA

View Full Version : wimberly vs. liberty eylau ?

lostaussie
04-25-2006, 07:34 PM
i just got this post from another message board. if it is true this will be a great matchup.

I am a freshman at Liberty Eylau High School and coach Brady are head coach announced that we are playing Wimberly this year in Waxahachie and I want to know your thoughs about the game.

LH Panther Mom
04-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Yes, it is true.

lostaussie
04-25-2006, 07:40 PM
cool. clash of titans. maybe a saturday game? that would be really great. do you have a date?

LH Panther Mom
04-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by TexDad
Texarkana Liberty-Eylau @ Waxahacie Sept-22th
Looks like a Friday. :eek:

lostaussie
04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Looks like a Friday. :eek: after furthur review. 9-22 gilmer buckeyes open. looks like i've got a little road trip. better start saving my gas money:D

NHSRattler60
04-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Ahh Liberty Eylau. Them suckers hit pretty hard. And the were quick.

That was the hardest win next that season.

Aesculus gilmus
04-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
after furthur review. 9-22 gilmer buckeyes open. looks like i've got a little road trip. better start saving my gas money:D

Well, since this team has a 99.9 percent chance of being our bi-district opponent (not only that, but it could be the toughest opponent we face of the five playoff games in Division I), I would imagine there will be lots of car pools forming for the road trip to Waxahachie and maybe even Mrs. Childress will charter a bus.

Did this player really write "coach Brady are head coach"? Does the coach have multiple personalities. Is that why he used the plural form? I hope this player can maintain eligibility. He may need some tutoring.

Matthew328
04-26-2006, 11:06 AM
I will be at this game....great matchup.....Waxahachie has a really nice stadium and there some good places to eat in Waxahachie and its close enough to Dallas where you could drive through Dallas to get there from East Texas..of course it would be quicker to hit Hwy 34 in Terrell and cut across to Ennis...and then hit 287