PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm......well!!!

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 04:38 PM
I sent jason an email asking him to send me the flag so I could take it to the State Track Meet and hopefully let some of the people who didn't get to sign it in the season sign it there.

Here is the response I just received in my email...

"ya know what, im gonna hold it hostage until 'jason' is let back....screw you guys..."

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 04:40 PM
How did he end up with it in the first place?

Phil C
04-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I sent jason an email asking him to send me the flag so I could take it to the State Track Meet and hopefully let some of the people who didn't get to sign it in the season sign it there.

"ya know what, im gonna hold it hostage until 'jason' is let back....screw you guys..."

jason is probably mad because he didn't get to go to the big 12 golf tournament in Tulsa, OK. He is rough at times but he is a nice man.

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
How did he end up with it in the first place?

I think HSF sent it to him or something, I really don't remember now. He had it in his truck at the Celina game and I was gonna get it then, but I completely forgot all about it.....(darn margarita's).

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 04:46 PM
I think HSF sent it to him or something, I really don't remember now. He had it in his truck at the Celina game and I was gonna get it then, but I completely forgot all about it.....(darn margarita's).

So figure out another way to get him...or allow the "powers that be" to come into play and outsmart him. If you had played 3ADL Survivor then your mind would be trained to handle these type of plots! ;)

injuredinmelee
04-25-2006, 04:46 PM
maybe its time you sought help for the margarita problem...

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
maybe its time you sought help for the margarita problem...
you and injured's baby could enroll in some multi-step program to help kick the habit! :p

Bullaholic
04-25-2006, 04:50 PM
RM... I'm not so sure I would want that flag back after what it has been through. :D

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/jasonshirt3.jpg

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL who is that....Is that you bullaholic?

Bandera YaYa
04-25-2006, 05:13 PM
...so jason does get the last laugh after all.............. :eek: :smoker:

injuredinmelee
04-25-2006, 05:39 PM
you and injured's baby could enroll in some multi-step program to help kick the habit! :p

Which baby? One of the illegitimate ones or one o my ho's? I am from the "Lean" so i gots to hab sum ho's.

Gobbla2001
04-25-2006, 05:57 PM
HOLD IT HOSTAGE, JASON!!!

This is halarious...

olddawggreen
04-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
LOL who is that....Is that you bullaholic?

Nope, its the one and only........http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5085/jason95sh.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

jason

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

olddawggreen
04-25-2006, 06:02 PM

I know the downlow is not a democracy, but I vote we bring jason back :D

Bandera YaYa
04-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I know the downlow is not a democracy, but I vote we bring jason back :D You got that right.....on both accounts!

pirate4state
04-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Oh great...here we go again! :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
You got that right.....on both accounts!
I think that most everybody but the mods would agree on this!

LH Panther Mom
04-25-2006, 06:34 PM
RM, I'm sorry about the flag.

For the rest, Jason had a chance to stay on the board as "bigO". He blew that chance. Please let this be the end of the public "let jason back" discussions.

Gobbla2001
04-25-2006, 06:43 PM
I think that most everybody but the mods would agree on this!

and maybe a 'hater' or two...

I think that most everybody but the mods would agree on this and that...

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 08:19 PM
First of all.....the other mods and myself have agreed to disagree when it comes to Jason, so that's all I am going to say about that.

Second of all....do y'all really think Jason would do that to me?

Yes, that was his actual email, but when I emailed him back and told him to send me the damn flag or I was driving to Stephenville and gonna kick his @$$...he immediately IM'd me and asked me if I thought he was serious.......of course I didn't, I don't take anything he says seriously! He and 20dawgz05 taught me well on that one, I learned my lesson!!:p

CHS_CG
04-25-2006, 08:26 PM
First of all.....the other mods and myself have agreed to disagree when it comes to Jason, so that's all I am going to say about that.

Second of all....do y'all really think Jason would do that to me?

Yes, that was his actual email, but when I emailed him back and told him to send me the damn flag or I was driving to Stephenville and gonna kick his @$$...he immediately IM'd me and asked me if I thought he was serious.......of course I didn't, I don't take anything he says seriously! He and 20dawgz05 taught me well on that one, I learned my lesson!!:p

I REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!:inlove:

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!:inlove:

I fell for that one hook line and sinker. I felt SOOOO stupid when it was all said and done!!

So I am now "once bitten, twice shy" when it comes to anything he says!!:D

CHS_CG
04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
I fell for that one hook line and sinker. I felt SOOOO stupid when it was all said and done!!

So I am now "once bitten, twice shy" when it comes to anything he says!!:D

he bit you...... now just how many ritas did you say you had??

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
he bit you...... now just how many ritas did you say you had??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

espn1
04-25-2006, 09:10 PM
I know the downlow is not a democracy, but I vote we bring jason back :D
Ditto! Bring Jason back! What's that string hanging down?
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1264/jason2al.gif

TheDOCTORdre
04-25-2006, 09:14 PM
if Dre was a mod he would find a solution to the problem without any problem

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by espn1

ROFL!! I never noticed that!!

Hmmmmm....I know the thread I used to sew that with wasn't THAT thick!!

espn1
04-25-2006, 09:26 PM
:D :D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM

You know, I really don't like Jason, but I do have to applaud him for that one. :clap:

SintonFan
04-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You know, I really don't like Jason, but I do have to applaud him for that one. :clap:
lol
Yes, that was funny.:clap:
But, one guy doesn't make this board.:) Boo on all the "I love jason! Bring him back posts". lol :rolleyes: :p

Chris Hart
04-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Why doesn't someone start a bring back 'GoOrange' thread? Am I the only one that misses him?;)

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Why doesn't someone start a bring back 'GoOrange' thread? Am I the only one that misses him?;)

He was mean to me!!:(

SintonFan
04-25-2006, 10:07 PM
He was mean to me!!:(
So was paintball. He got all "pi$$y".:D

Ranger Mom
04-25-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
So was paintball. He got all "pissy".:D

LOL!! I guess my "charm" didn't work on those 2!!:D

Chris Hart
04-25-2006, 10:11 PM
LOL!:D

olddawggreen
04-25-2006, 10:22 PM
So was paintball. He got all "pi$$y".:D

yea

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4500/bulldog6dh.gif (http://imageshack.us)

espn1
04-25-2006, 10:25 PM
I miss paintball being on here. He was an interesting read, and a good guy You don't want him after you in the Court Room.

SintonFan
04-25-2006, 10:25 PM
yea

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4500/bulldog6dh.gif (http://imageshack.us)
If I could train my dog to do that on command. *thinking* *thinking*
:thinking:

mustang04
04-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by espn1

oh ...wow...u photoshopped a picture by magnifying the nipples and drawing that string there....ur so awesome at photoshop...:rolleyes:

olddawggreen
04-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
oh ...wow...u photoshopped a picture by magnifying the nipples and drawing that string there....ur so awesome at photoshop...:rolleyes:

I was wondering about the nipples:eek:

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2006, 01:27 PM
lol
Yes, that was funny.:clap:
But, one guy doesn't make this board.:) [/i]. lol :rolleyes: :p ......Ha.....well better not comment on that........AND anyways, green isn't a good color for you!! :rolleyes: :p

Ranger Mom
04-26-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

LOL! I didn't even notice the nipples!:eek:

raider red 2000
04-26-2006, 02:00 PM
2 suggestions
1. let him on for a week...once you get him.....have a bash JASON thread and kick him off again

2. i know a guy that can pull out his finger nails for $50 :)

AggieJohn
04-26-2006, 02:21 PM
I know the downlow is not a democracy, but I vote we bring jason back :D i vote for it too...

Emerson1
04-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
2 suggestions
1. let him on for a week...once you get him.....have a bash JASON thread and kick him off again

2. i know a guy that can pull out his finger nails for $50 :)
More people want him on then wanted him off.

Bullaholic
04-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Just an observation......jason was always one of my personal favorites to swap posts with and I am sorry he is gone---I had a lot of fun with him. However, we have to consider the impossible no-win situation that we place our mods in by stating that the majority of posters want jason re-instated. The mods are charged with the responsibility of enforcing the board rules efficiently and fairly to all posters---including jason, and that sometimes does not win them many popularity contests. They are just like "umpires" in a baseball game, and they have to "call em' as they see em'" according to a set of rules that everybody plays by. If majority vote to overturn mod authority were allowed, we might as well do away with mods and just vote on everything. I think we all know what kind of chaos and bickering that would ensure if we did that. Maybe in time, perhaps situations like jason's can be resolved---and I hope they can be---but for now we must all continue to do our best to play by the "rules" and try to have fun. BTW--I think most of you know me well enough to know that I am not just trying to gain "favor" with this post, nor am I trying to play-down the sentiment for jason that some have---I just hope that maybe everybody can begin to "forgive and forget" and let old wounds heal.