04-25-2006, 12:29 AM
that's good news to me:)

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Nice Sig

lostaussie
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
that's good news to me:) HAAAA i tried that exact signature yesterday with the exact same results.

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM

Don't even start with me. I'm still in shock since I left the arena last night! Today...I feel like this guy...:confused:

Phil C
04-25-2006, 08:30 AM

SHOW SOME KINDNESS!! :mad:

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
SHOW SOME KINDNESS!! :mad:

How about we show some ability to keep our composure in the clutch and not see Turco give up stupid goals. I've determined that Marty Turco and Mack Brown are cousins. Great guys with a lot of wins...but they don't come through in the clutch. That's right...Mack didn't win the MNC...Vince won the MNC. He told Mack to "keep his composure," jam out on the iPod, and watch VY bring the MNC back to "Austin, Texas baby!" ;)

See...they are great people...they just need others to come through for them! ;)

http://www.stdavidsfoundation.org/images/toast_2004_recruited_8.jpg http://ecrosstexas.com/images/DSCN0361-thumb.JPG

turbostud
04-25-2006, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Adidas410s
[B]How about we show some ability to keep our composure in the clutch and not see Turco give up stupid goals. I've determined that Marty Turco and Mack Brown are cousins. Great guys with a lot of wins...but they don't come through in the clutch. That's right...Mack didn't win the MNC...Vince won the MNC. He told Mack to "keep his composure," jam out on the iPod, and watch VY bring the MNC back to "Austin, Texas baby!" ;)

See...they are great people...they just need others to come through for them! ;)

Aw come on man, you cant diss Mack like that.

lostaussie
04-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Turco is the weak link right now. he better find his groove really quickly.