5 GB M. Williams DE N.C. State
6 SF A.J. Hawk LB Ohio State
7 OAK M. Huff DB Texas
8 BUF V. Davis TE Maryland
9 DET W. Justice OT USC
10 ARI H. Ngata DT Oregon

injuredinmelee
04-25-2006, 12:52 AM
I dont think NO takes a QB. I think they trade out of that spot with the Jets possibly so the Jets can take Leinart. I know tennessee wants Lienart to though

whtfbplaya
04-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I dont think NO takes a QB. I think they trade out of that spot with the Jets possibly so the Jets can take Leinart. I know tennessee wants Lienart to though
:clap:

Old Tiger
04-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Now here is mine...

1 HOU R. Bush RB USC
2 NO M. Williams DE N.C. State
3 TEN M. Leinart QB USC
4 NYJ D. Ferguson OT Virginia
5 GB A.J. Hawk LB Ohio State
6 SF V. Davis TE Maryland
7 OAK V. Young QB Texas
8 BUF W. Justice OT USC
9 DET M. Huff S/CB Texas
10 ARI J. Cutler QB Vanderbilt

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 09:52 AM
You got that one of ESPN

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

Unless you ask John Clayton and he swears up and down that the Titans will take Vince Young.

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Exactly....thats all you hear about is the draft on espn non stop all day! and by the way how is work ADIDAS?

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 10:08 AM
GO VY

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 10:18 AM
Here is mine (without trades)...take it for what it's worth:

1. Houston - Reggie Bush
2. New Orleans - Mario Williams <<< BUST ALERT!!!
3. Tennessee - Vince Young
4. New York Jets - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
5. Green Bay - A.J. Hawk
6. San Fransisco - Vernon Davis
7. Oakland - Matt Leinart
8. Buffalo - Brodrick Bunkley
9. Detroit - Michael Huff
10. Arizona - Ernie Sims

Trade Scenario #1

1. Houston - Reggie Bush
2. Oakland (from NO) - Vince Young
3. Tennessee - Matt Leinart
4. NY Jets - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
5. New Orleans (from Green Bay) - Mario Williams <<< BUST ALERT!!!
6. San Fransisco - Vernon Davis
7. Green Bay (from New Orelans, from Oakland) - A.J. Hawk
8. Buffalo - Brodrick Bunkley
9. Detroit - Michael Huff
10. Arizona - Ernie Sims

Trade scenario #2

1. Houston - Reggie Bush
2. NY Jets (from NO) - Matt Leinart
3. Tennessee - Vince Young
4. New Orleans (from NYJ) - D'Brickashaw Ferguson (just to mix it up)
5. Green Bay - A.J. Hawk
6. San Fransisco - Mario Williams <<< BUST ALERT!!!
7. Detroit (from Oakland) - Michael Huff
8. Tampa Bay (from Buffalo) - Winston Justice
9. Buffalo (from Detriot, from Oakland) - Vernon Davis
10. Arizona - Ernie Sims

***By this point...Al Davis can be found swimming somewhere in the Pacific just below the Golden Gate Bridge

It's so much fun to play with draft and trade scenarios. I think this just might be a draft with A LOT of manuvering because it is a very deep draft and there are a lot of possibilities.

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Nice.....

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Nice.....

oops...forgot to put that "Mario Williams <<< BUST ALERT!!! " in colors!!! That and I didn't put Ernie Sims to Arizona across all of my picks. Go look again...there are a few revisions!

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Nice...

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 10:27 AM
When you coming into town again?

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 10:45 AM
When you coming into town again?

This weekend is birthday weekend...next weekend is put you in your place weekend!

turbostud
04-25-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
oops...forgot to put that "Mario Williams <<< BUST ALERT!!! " in colors!!! That and I didn't put Ernie Sims to Arizona across all of my picks. Go look again...there are a few revisions!
ESPN is talking that Mario Williams could #1 to Houston. Mike and Mike were talking about it this morning on my way to work. I dont know why but they are playing him up big time.

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
ESPN is talking that Mario Williams could #1 to Houston. Mike and Mike were talking about it this morning on my way to work. I dont know why but they are playing him up big time.

It's all a bunch of crap. I have always felt he would be a bust...and there is an article I read on ESPN that confirmed it for me. I'll find it and start a thread for it...

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Adidas quit being mean

District303aPastPlayer
04-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Adidas quit being mean

Okay, he isnt too smalll. . . but he doesn't have that killer instict that they are playing him up to have. He needs to be alot more consistent...

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Come on aaron why do you think that he is a beast!

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Okay, he isnt too smalll. . . but he doesn't have that killer instict that they are playing him up to have. He needs to be alot more consistent...

before you hate on Skip Bayless anymore...go read that article and his thoughts about Mario Williams. It says a lot about the guy...

Old Tiger
04-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
oops...forgot to put that "Mario Williams <<< BUST ALERT!!! " in colors!!! That and I didn't put Ernie Sims to Arizona across all of my picks. Go look again...there are a few revisions! How can you consider Mario Williams a bust? The guy has so much upside it's not even funny. 6'7" 295 lbs. and runs a 4.7. The guy is a freak.

Cameron Crazy
04-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the input!

BreckTxLonghorn
04-25-2006, 07:01 PM
1.) Williams WILL NOT go first pick. It's being brought up by Houston only to ease contract negotiations with Bush. He keeps demanding an unseen amount of money, and they're hoping the prestige of wanting to be a no.1 pick will make him lower his demands.

2.) Upside is the most overrated word/strategy in the draft. Upside is the argument you make when you can't support a player based on performance. I would assume around half of players with TUP (Tremendous Upside Potential) totally bust, and a very very small percentage actually breakout. The last big break was Antonio Gates.

Adidas410s
04-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
2.) Upside is the most overrated word/strategy in the draft. Upside is the argument you make when you can't support a player based on performance. I would assume around half of players with TUP (Tremendous Upside Potential) totally bust, and a very very small percentage actually breakout. The last big break was Antonio Gates.

Thank you...:clap: