PDA

View Full Version : Gobbler Fan

44INAROW
04-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Are you planning on going to Kingsville for Prelimins on Friday? I am hoping to find someone that would be able to call and give me results on the Girls Sprint Relay and Girls 100M Dash Prelims. Whoever calls me, could just leave a message with the receptionist at my office lol............
I am taking off work this week for Regional Golf in Corpus (and a Mini-M&G for supper) and just didn't have the guts to take off Friday as well (since I am really hoping I need to take off May 11th and 12th for the State Golf and State Track Meet) We'll be going to the Track Meet in Austin no matter who is or isn't running - just a tradition. So much talent from all areas of the State to watch.
Lil44 and I will be heading down to Kingsville bright and early Saturday morning to watch the finals. Thanks :)

Gobbler Fan
04-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I'll be going but only on Sat. for the finals. sorry :cool:

44INAROW
04-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
I'll be going but only on Sat. for the finals. sorry :cool:
Oh well, I bet between all those kids, I can get some phone updates...... - be careful driving down there..........:)

District303aPastPlayer
04-22-2006, 11:43 PM
i MIGHT, big emphasis on MIGHT be there both days...

44INAROW
04-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i MIGHT, big emphasis on MIGHT be there both days...

I'll PM my work # just in case....... my cell has terrible reception at the office........

District303aPastPlayer
04-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'll PM my work # just in case....... my cell has terrible reception at the office........

hold off til later in the week