PDA

View Full Version : where did it go?

Highschoolfan78
04-22-2006, 07:56 PM
the link for that september 11th video that was on here yesterday? was it deleted because it involved politics? just curious.. if anyone can pm me the link please do..

mustang04
04-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
the link for that september 11th video that was on here yesterday? was it deleted because it involved politics? just curious.. if anyone can pm me the link please do..

i guess some ppl just cant handle the fact that this is pleasant-world....ill pm the clip to ya

injuredinmelee
04-22-2006, 08:26 PM
it was crap maybe they flushed it.

mustang04
04-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
it was crap maybe they flushed it.

you are entitled to your opinion about it as much as me

Emerson1
04-22-2006, 08:39 PM
You should atleast watch it, don't be so ignorant.

Bulldog_12
04-22-2006, 08:50 PM
It was very interesting. If you dont believe in conspiracy theories or anything like that (which I dont), just go in expecting to see an interesting movie. It is kinda like a Farenheight 9/11, you just have to put aside your political views and watch it with an open mind. I thought some of the views and stuff were interesting, not stone cold facts, but I could see how someone would believe that. I would recommend watching it once. If anything, just for the sake of curiosity.

slpybear the bullfan
04-22-2006, 08:56 PM
It was moved by myself...

This isn't the place for political debates regarding the "bonafied" and "intelligent" conspiracy works you can find on the internet. I am thrilled that the internet has created millions of self declared experts on all subjects, especially politics. And I am sure you can find someone on the WWW who will support with whatever your beliefs are. However...

Politics are in general off limits here. The leadership of this board does not suggest that you should not care about politics. Just don't do it here.

NHSRattler60
04-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Keep thinking that way and the terrorists win.

:D

NHSRattler60
04-22-2006, 09:08 PM
that was referring to the statements before slpybear.

I agree. Saying "i don't wanna be political but politics politics politics" isn't helping the cause.

There were conspiracy theories about the moon landing, vietnam, OJ and Micheal Jackson.

Roswell, NM

Shakespear

LA Lakers

UT

USC

Bite me.

turbostud
04-22-2006, 09:09 PM
I watched the video and what I found interesting was that all the video showed was clips of the Bush Administration, Condalezza Rice, Colin Powell etc. There is no way you are going to get me to believe that if 9/11 was a Gov conspiracy that the Bush Admin devised and executed that plan in less than 9 months. Bush took office on Jan 20, 2001.

injuredinmelee
04-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I did watch it. You have to realize as someone said yesterday that you can go out and find clips or statements to support any ignorant idea you can come up with.

DU_stud04
04-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I watched the video and what I found interesting was that all the video showed was clips of the Bush Administration, Condalezza Rice, Colin Powell etc. There is no way you are going to get me to believe that if 9/11 was a Gov conspiracy that the Bush Admin devised and executed that plan in less than 9 months. Bush took office on Jan 20, 2001.

who said bush had to be president when the "conspiracy" started???

Whsdogs
04-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

well he doesnt but i dont see why he would hurt that many people for no good reason...any way we cant talk politics remember lol

pirate44
04-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Go Spurs Go!!

i wanted to get one post in this thread before it goes to that ol' message board in the sky :p

Bulldog_12
04-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Im right there with you 44. I have a feeling this thread's days are numbered.

DU_stud04
04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
Go Spurs Go!!

todays game was awesome

turbostud
04-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
Thats what the video implied, that it was the Bush Admin to blame. There sure werent any Clinton Admin insinuations in the video. Why is that? If it was started during the Clinton Admin why all the Bush rhetoric?

Highschoolfan78
04-22-2006, 10:22 PM
read richard's clarke book, it'll do alot more for ya than the video, although i found the video intersted. I was just looking for the link because i did not get to watch all of it last night. I did go in it with an open mind, whether or not i believe it is another story.

Sorry for causing another stir in the pot haha.. I'm back in the trouble making mode from high school... geez

Gp83
04-23-2006, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Oh I watched it and it was crap :hand:

espn1
04-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
Oh I watched it and it was crap :hand: Help me out and answer me one question. I wanted to know the answer to this from day one. What happened to the aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon? Why wasn't there any burnt grass on the lawn. No wings etc...

Gp83
04-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by espn1
Help me out and answer me one question. I wanted to know the answer to this from day one. What happened to the aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon? Why wasn't there any burnt grass on the lawn. No wings etc...

This site answers that

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

I just looked at the above link...it's over a year ago since I last looked at it and I just noticed a lot of the links no longer work showing the pictures. But trust me...I see plane wreckage and carnage at the bottom of the site

turbostud
04-23-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
This site answers that

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Here is one that I found.
link (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html)

oops I did it wrong

espn1
04-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Here is one that I found.
link (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html)

oops I did it wrong
I'm sorry that's not believable for me. Weslaco's a nice place. I get there about 3 times a year.