PDA

View Full Version : For all of you that said it wasn't going to work...

BHKrystal06
04-21-2006, 05:47 PM
My fiance and I are no more. We broke up the middle of last month. We just fought too much, and I couldn't take it anymore..

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Fighting sucks... glad you were able to get away from the fighting... happy for him too because it may be equal from all I know...

Good luck in the future to you.... and to me too, damn I need it...

Cameron Crazy
04-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Your 17 and you had a fiance?

BHKrystal06
04-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Yes, I did.

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
Yes, I did.

17? In love? Engagement's a helluva a lot better than married with 4 kids...

Don't worry bout it, just don't smoke pot and you'll be alright...

Cameron Crazy
04-21-2006, 06:29 PM
You have no reason for saying i smoke pot never will never have so dont even say that

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 06:33 PM
You have no reason for saying i smoke pot never will never have so dont even say that

Guilty conscience?

I wasn't talking about you, I was just being silly...

Damn, judging by this reply I'd think you were on something more like steroids, all defensive and angry and stuff...

Cameron Crazy
04-21-2006, 06:46 PM
NO im sorry i thought you were talking about me...AND NO I DO NOT DO ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS!!!!

NHSRattler60
04-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Sorry things didn't work out. Love stinks.

yeah yeah

big daddy russ
04-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
My fiance and I are no more. We broke up the middle of last month. We just fought too much, and I couldn't take it anymore..
It happens. Some of the best and happiest couples I know were married during or right out of high school, so don't listen to what everyone else said.

On that note, I'm glad it ended before the vows. You'll find the one sooner or later. For now, enjoy your youth while you can. When people talk about how quickly it goes, they aren't lying.

ILS1
04-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Love Stinks-J.Geils Band
Love Bites-Def Leppard
Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad-Meatloaf
Love Hurts-Nazareth
I'm Not In Love-10cc
Alone Again,Naturally-Gilbert O'Sullivan

They didn't write these songs for nothing. All about heartbreak and heartache. I'm sorry for your break-up. That just means something better is just around the corner. You may not think it now but it will come around!!!

:hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Sorry Krystal...you know I was one of those that thought you were way too young and moving way too fast!

So.....does/did that clear up the problem you talked to me about going to prom?

mustang04
04-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
17? In love? Engagement's a helluva a lot better than married with 4 kids...

Don't worry bout it, just don't smoke pot and you'll be alright...
u ever smoke pot???

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
you know that's my favorite:D

pirate44
04-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Love Stinks-J.Geils Band
Love Bites-Def Leppard
Love Hurts-Nazareth
I'm Not In Love-10cc

They didn't write these songs for nothing. All about heartbreak and heartache. I'm sorry for your break-up. That just means something better is just around the corner. You may not think it now but it will come around!!!

:hairpunk:
the worlds most gut-wrenching break up song is "Send in the Clowns" sung by Frank Sinatra.

sorry to hear of the break up BHK. there is alot of fighting in marriage, more in the first year than ever, but if you feel like the 2 of you arent ready to make the compromises needed to settle those arguments, its best the way it worked out. the best of luck to you.

turbostud
04-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Guilty conscience?

I wasn't talking about you, I was just being silly...

Damn, judging by this reply I'd think you were on something more like steroids, all defensive and angry and stuff...

LOL

Gobbla2001
04-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
u ever smoke pot???

Yah, three times when I was like, 15...

I'm glad I never got hooked on that, I just drink heroin by the gallon now...:D

Maroon87
04-22-2006, 12:14 PM
I didn't get married until I was 30 and I'm glad I waited til then. I would've missed out on a lot of fun if I hadn't. :devil:

Hang in there BHK...you've got plenty of time for marriage. Have fun while you can...:cool:

luvhoops34
04-22-2006, 12:22 PM

17 and engaged????? Color yourself lucky that you came to your senses and broke up with the guy. Why would a 17 yr old girl or boy want to be engaged??? You can be in love, but engaged to be married? Might as well put an anchor around your neck and jump off a bridge.

Finish high school, go to college and HAVE SOME FUN!!! Date lots of different guys and don't EVEN think about getting married for a long, long time. It may be cool at 17 to walk around and tell people you're engaged (although I can't imagine why) but when you get married and reality sets in, it ain't gonna be fun no more.

Just my opinion, you can take it or leave it. Good luck!

Haunta Yo
04-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Love Stinks-J.Geils Band
Love Bites-Def Leppard
Love Hurts-Nazareth
I'm Not In Love-10cc

You forgot to mention EVERY REO Speedwagon song.:D

Falling in love's easy...It's the climbing out that sucks.