PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Duke Stripper Didn't See Alleged Rape

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 12:35 PM
First of all, in journalism, shouldn't the numbers ONE through EIGHT be spelled out? I just copied what I saw on the page... Should read "second"... like I care though...

Anyway:

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/default.jsp?floc=ns-tos-news-h-01

This is interesting to me... A friend and I were standing outside at around 9 PM in downtown Victoria Wednesday night when two young ladies walked out of the back of a Subway because they had closed down for the night... I would look at them approaching (just to see if they looked familiar or just being a normal person and looking) and look back at my friend... this happened a few times... then I heard one of the ladies say to the other "Man, if they be trying to talk to me I'ma file sexual harrassment, sh*+"... the other laughed and agreed...

My jaw dropped... then I got all fired up as they were walking off and said "Don't flatter yourselves, ladies, nobody here is trying to hit on YOU two" then kind of laughed and said "I guarantee you that"...

This gets on my nerves will people take advantage of people because of their situations (in this case, being a female TO THEM [not all of you] meant they could get some attention or just be plain bee-eye-tee-see-h's......

SpreadtheRed
04-21-2006, 01:23 PM
they were probably black

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
they were probably black

I guessed you judged by the accent I used in quoting their words...

They were both Hispanic...

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I guessed you judged by the accent I used in quoting their words...

They were both Hispanic...

Actually, one of them may have been white now that I think about it... I remember not being able to tell...

Eminem talks like that too...

Cameron Crazy
04-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I just saw that on espn...I am sure that it never happened!