PDA

View Full Version : The Baylor Bares?

piratebg
04-21-2006, 07:35 AM
April 20, 2006, 9:34PM
Baylor warns against Playboy

Associated Press

WACO - Officials at the world's largest Baptist university have warned students that they could be disciplined if they pose for Playboy magazine.

Photographers from the magazine spent two days this week at a Waco hotel interviewing students from Baylor University to pose in the Big 12 conference issue, which will run in October.

Playboy spokeswoman Theresa Hennessey would not say how many women showed up, but said the turnout was less than at other schools.

Hennessey said Playboy is "not looking to get any of these women at Baylor in trouble or kicked out of school."

RMAC
04-21-2006, 08:26 AM
when they did the Women of the Big 12 Issue a few years back...a girl from Wylie that was a year older than me was representing Tech in there! Classy stuff guys...classy stuff! ;)

BU97
04-21-2006, 08:28 AM
It has been almost 10 years since I went to Baylor and the same thing happened back then, some girl who had already graduated posed then. I don't know why everyone is acting like this is new news, same song different verse.

piratebg
04-21-2006, 08:30 AM
At least it's not Hustler or something. Playboys is nothing more than Maxim or FHM with a little more showing.

sahen
04-21-2006, 09:44 AM
i got that email, i thought it was kinda funny....but baylor does this everytime playboy comes to town, nothing new.....

espn1
04-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
when they did the Women of the Big 12 Issue a few years back...a girl from Wylie that was a year older than me was representing Tech in there! Classy stuff guys...classy stuff! ;) You mean you actually got to see her stuff?:D :D :D

BreckTxLonghorn
04-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by sahen
i got that email, i thought it was kinda funny....but baylor does this everytime playboy comes to town, nothing new.....

I believe 4 years ago, Sigma Phi Epsilon got suspended from campus for posing in the magazine with a few girls. Am I wrong on this?

BU97
04-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I believe 4 years ago, Sigma Phi Epsilon got suspended from campus for posing in the magazine with a few girls. Am I wrong on this?

Seems like I remember something like that.

pancho villa
04-21-2006, 11:18 AM
I spent a week one night with some Baylor co-eds.

big daddy russ
04-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
A great example of efficient time management.

sahen
04-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
they got suspended but i wasn't here and i dont know what for....it seems like once every 2 years one gets suspended or reinstated

raider red 2000
04-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa

VIVA EL REY!!!

RMAC
04-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by espn1
You mean you actually got to see her stuff?:D :D :D

I'm not allowed to answer that question on here! ;)