PDA

View Full Version : The 3ADOWNLOW SURVIVOR CHAMPION IS...*drum roll please*

SintonFan
04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
DaHop!!!!
Congratulations on Surviving 3Adownlow Padre Isalnd!!!
PM me what you want for your custom signature and give me some time to come up with it.:)

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Congrats DaHop!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Injured, you played a heck of a game;) congrats to you also!!

SintonFan
04-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Congrats DaHop!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Injured, you played a heck of a game;) congrats to you also!!
lol
I bet I can find injurred a good avatar for use as 2nd place.:clap:
Congratulations injurredinmelee on a well played game.:clap:
Special thanks to Ranger Mom, sinton66 and LHPM for all their hard work in constantly putting up with all those crazy PMs and compiling the nightly questions. Yall did a great job! Kudos to all of you.:) :clap: :)
Also thank you pirate4state for the extra work, help on questions and filling in for me on very short notice. Thank you!:) :clap: :)

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 09:51 PM
I feel so lost now though!

This was really fun!

SintonFan
04-20-2006, 09:55 PM
I feel so lost now though!

This was really fun!
lol
It WAS!:)
I still say we have downlow Fear Factor and have contestants eat worms and stuff.:inlove:

sinton66
04-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Congrats DaHop.

Bullaholic
04-20-2006, 10:05 PM
I didn't get as involved in this as many of you did, but I know from what I saw that the majority of credit for "Downlow Survivor" should go to Sinton Fan for his creativity, management, hard work and tremendous investment in time. A job well done for his fellow Downlowers. Thanks for the entertainment and fun, SintonFan. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats to DAHop for playing a skillfull game and winning.

CHS_CG
04-20-2006, 10:09 PM
WAY TO GO OLD TIMER!:clap: :clap: :kiss:

SintonFan
04-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for the entertainment and fun, SintonFan. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats to DAHop for playing a skillfull game and winning.
Ah shucks. I had lots of help Bullaholic. lol I forgot to mention PPHSfan. I used one of his questions. Thank you, PPHSfan. :)
I always wondered if Game Show Host was in my future. It sure does look like easy money doesn't it?:inlove:

MARLINDOGS
04-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Congrat Hopster!I knew you would win because you are sneaky.:evillaugh

injuredinmelee
04-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Congrats Rick!!!

You have been a great dlow member and an even better friend. I appreciate all your kind words over the last three weeks and no one deserves this title more than you!

The alliance worked very very very well. If the rest of the game understood how the 4 of us ruled the game.

pirate44
04-21-2006, 07:26 AM
congratulations DaHop!! :clap:

GWOOD
04-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Speech! Speech! Speech!

When do we get to hear from the winner?

Snyder_TigerFan
04-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Congrats DaHop!

DaHop72
04-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks everyone. Great idea by SintonFan, it was alot of fun to play. Thanks to Ranger Mom, LHPantherMom and sinton66 for making it a great experience.

But, mostly thanks to injured and adidas. They were great alliance partners who made a pact early and stuck with it. When rumors came up about members, it was addressed at the time it happened and was handled. Without them I would not have been in a position to succeed. injured was the first downlow member I met at a M&G and even though I won't see him except at football games I consider him as one of my good friends. adidas I met at a M&G as well and even though he and I don't always agree on sports show host, he is a friend of mine as well.:D Thanks again guys.

To those of you who have never been to a M&G to put a face with a name you are missing out and I would strongly recommend that you take every opportunity to do so this fall.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
04-21-2006, 08:31 AM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/applaudit.gif http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/applaudit.gif http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/applaudit.gif

Congratulations DaHop!

LH Panther Mom
04-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Congrats to DaHop for being the final survivor and to injured for being a true sport in the final round. :kiss: :kiss:

And to the rest of the contestants, I hope you had fun. :)

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Congrats to DaHop for being the final survivor and to injured for being a true sport in the final round. :kiss: :kiss:

And to the rest of the contestants, I hope you had fun. :)

Ditto!!

Hey LHPM - maybe our thingy's can get some much needed rest now!!:D

LH Panther Mom
04-21-2006, 08:47 AM
Hey LHPM - maybe our thingy's can get some much needed rest now!!:D
GMTA! :D :D

SintonFan
04-21-2006, 08:54 AM
For those that followed the game, this was the set of questions that injurred came up with for DaHop(there was 4 but I picked the best three, the fourth might have been common knowledge but wasn't used as it actually named a members real name or business and wasn't used to protect their identity):
What name was I BANNED under in 2003?
What former snyder coach did I play some of my high school football under?
How many downlowers monikers begin with a number?
Very good questions indeed.:cool:

SintonFan
04-21-2006, 08:56 AM
These were the questions I sent to injurred that were sent to me by DaHop(I had seven but lol some of the others were very very tough, lol sly guy ;))
Who is the signature guru of the downlow?
Who's Snyder's top pot stirrer?
Which downlow member would you call if things got too hot?
Another very good set of questions.
:cool:

pirate4state
04-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/applaudit.gif http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/applaudit.gif http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/applaudit.gif

Congratulations DaHop! +1 :clap:

mustang04
04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Thanks everyone. Great idea by SintonFan, it was alot of fun to play. Thanks to Ranger Mom, LHPantherMom and sinton66 for making it a great experience.

But, mostly thanks to injured and adidas. They were great alliance partners who made a pact early and stuck with it. When rumors came up about members, it was addressed at the time it happened and was handled. Without them I would not have been in a position to succeed. injured was the first downlow member I met at a M&G and even though I won't see him except at football games I consider him as one of my good friends. adidas I met at a M&G as well and even though he and I don't always agree on sports show host, he is a friend of mine as well.:D Thanks again guys.

To those of you who have never been to a M&G to put a face with a name you are missing out and I would strongly recommend that you take every opportunity to do so this fall.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you left me out!!!!:( it was a 4-3A pact....:(

DaHop72
04-22-2006, 12:47 AM
Everyone who answered, answered correctly:

Injured (voted off Breck)
Breck (voted off injured)
BDR (voted off injured)
mustang04 (voted off injured)
CHS_CG (voted off Breck)

Since injured answered first he automatically gained immunity.

Originally posted by mustang04
you left me out!!!!:( it was a 4-3A pact....:(

44INAROW
04-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Congrats Rick on being the SURVIVOR :) :clap:

mustang04
04-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Everyone who answered, answered correctly:

Injured (voted off Breck)
Breck (voted off injured)
BDR (voted off injured)
CHS_CG (voted off Breck)

Since injured answered first he automatically gained immunity.

haha...good point