PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order 4-20-2006

TheDOCTORdre
04-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the Doctor's office folks its been a while since your last visit and I'm glad you've decided to come see me on this day. As some of y'all may know today is 4-20 aka National Weed Day. As you know we here at 3A DOWNLOW do not condone of any illegal activities, and since the smoking of marijuana is an illegal activity in this great country, we on this website discourage the use of smoking the reefer or even the mentioning of people to try it. So for todays Doctor's Order I encourage all of you to stay away from joints and encourage your family and friends to do the same as well and flee from this illegal substance...unless you have glaucoma, thanks and have a nice day

Gobbla2001
04-20-2006, 05:37 PM
The Sweet Leaf be a no-no... Thanks for bringing this to our attention...

Also, do not just avoid joints, also avoid bongs, pipes, sweets and the mary-jane in any type of form...

Also, do not wear a mustache like Hitler as today is his birthday...

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Also, do not wear a mustache like Hitler as today is his birthday...
:hairpunk: Now I have to go shave!

Cameron Crazy
04-20-2006, 07:19 PM
WHat is dre smokin?

mustang04
04-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Welcome to the Doctor's office folks its been a while since your last visit and I'm glad you've decided to come see me on this day. As some of y'all may know today is 4-20 aka National Weed Day. As you know we here at 3A DOWNLOW do not condone of any illegal activities, and since the smoking of marijuana is an illegal activity in this great country, we on this website discourage the use of smoking the reefer or even the mentioning of people to try it. So for todays Doctor's Order I encourage all of you to stay away from joints and encourage your family and friends to do the same as well and flee from this illegal substance...unless you have glaucoma, thanks and have a nice day
the cannibinoids in marijuana actually help block cancer, it also relieves many of the symptoms associated with aids, it can help with arthritis, it also helps with menstral cramps!!!

Cameron Crazy
04-20-2006, 08:26 PM
And you have those problems?

MHSvarsity2007
04-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
And you have those problems?

haha thats what i was thinking.

PPHSfan
04-20-2006, 09:23 PM
For some reason I am really in the mood for about 30 tacos.