PDA

View Full Version : Unmarked Grave

zeus63
04-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Hope the picture comes through. Just wanted to see if anybody had some thoughts on this.

Thought this might be of interest to some.

Obviously, it's a picture of a grave.
But whose grave?
Sadly it is the grave of Casey Sheehan.
After two years, and a DOD payment of $250,000 life insurance to Cindy Sheehan, the "Peace Mom", she has not had the
time to be bothered to have a headstone placed on this young hero's grave. And, she doesn't even have to pay for one, the
DOD will provide one:
"The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) furnishes upon request, at no charge to the applicant, a government
headstone or marker for the grave of any deceased eligible veteran in any cemetery around the world. For all deaths
occurring before September 11, 2001, the VA may provide a headstone or marker only for graves that are not marked
with a private headstone.

Flat markers in granite, marble, and bronze and upright headstones in granite and marble are available. The style
chosen must be consistent with existing monuments at the place of burial. Niche markers are also available to mark
columbaria used for internment of cremated remains."
She can find time to protest on at least 3 continents, get arrested various times, go on vacation in Hawaii, have photo ops
with the Marxists in Venezuela, but can't seem to find the time to properly mark her son's grave
Oh, and Cindy Sheehan recently treated herself to a brand new Volkswagen Beetle.
But she can't be bothered to order a free grave marker for her son.

injuredinmelee
04-20-2006, 02:36 PM
I hope she gets hit by the next terrorist that strike on american soil.

zeus63
04-20-2006, 02:39 PM
I can't get the picture to copy into the post. Can somebody help me out?

pirate4state
04-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I hope she gets hit by the next terrorist that strike on american soil. :eek: OMG!!

sww-bull52
04-20-2006, 02:40 PM

I'm with you.

mustang04
04-20-2006, 02:41 PM

amen

raider red 2000
04-20-2006, 02:46 PM
who is she???

EricDraven
04-20-2006, 02:47 PM
How very, very sad for a young man that gave his life for our nation.

Blastoderm55
04-20-2006, 02:59 PM
So she should die for wanting other parents to be able to see their children alive? Wow, great logic. Blind allegiance isn't patriotism.

pirate44
04-20-2006, 02:59 PM
the sight of this woman makes me vomit, but i'd never wish physical harm on her. she's just misguided like many others, in my humble opinion