PDA

View Full Version : I guess I was wrong...

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 12:51 PM
...according to the UIL, OJ didn't do it, there was only 1 gunman involved in the Kennedy assassination, and there really is an Easter Bunny.

Who'd a thunk it?

Adidas410s
04-20-2006, 01:00 PM
geez...I think somebody needs to bust out the American Idol "you're off the show" song for you! ;)

"You've had a bad day..."

AP Panther Fan
04-20-2006, 01:01 PM
This isn't a very "team spirited" post, but I feel for Gilmer's last year quarterback. Did I read somewhere that he is going to be a senior? Has he been in the Gilmer school system and athletic programs for quite some time?

Maybe he has college aspirations too...:(

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
This isn't a very "team spirited" post, but I feel for Gilmer's last year quarterback. Did I read somewhere that he is going to be a senior? Has he been in the Gilmer school system and athletic programs for quite some time?

Maybe he has college aspirations too...:( I think he should be allowed to transfer to another school.

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Maybe he has college aspirations too...:( don't feel sorry for jamell. he will be a very big part of the offense. lightning speed and will play reciever in college. it's all good.