PDA

View Full Version : see ruling here.............

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 12:09 PM
UIL RULES G.J. KINNE IS ELIGIBLE AT GILMER HIGH SCHOOL...

A hearing by the University Interscholastic League's State Executive Committee held today in Waco has ruled in favor of the eligibility of Gilmer High School student-athlete G.J. Kinne.

Gilmer I.S.D. was represented by superintendent Rick Albritton, athletic director and head football coach Jeff Traylor.

G.J. Kinne's father, Gary Joe Kinne was also present.

Kinne, an all-state quarterback, transferred from Canton to Gilmer in late-March.

injuredinmelee
04-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

A hearing by the University Interscholastic League's State Executive Committee held today in Waco has ruled in favor of the eligibility of Gilmer High School student-athlete G.J. Kinne.

Gilmer I.S.D. was represented by superintendent Rick Albritton, athletic director and head football coach Jeff Traylor.

Kinne, an all-state quarterback, transferred from Canton to Gilmer in late-March.

did Art Briles consult in any form?

kaorder1999
04-20-2006, 12:14 PM
great job UIL! freaking amazing.

NateDawg39
04-20-2006, 12:15 PM
now we can move on to more important issues.

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
now we can move on to more important issues. maybe someone can come up with a new hot topic. we have beat this horse to death. we need a new kid to pick on. :(

kaorder1999
04-20-2006, 12:21 PM
i never pick on the kid....i pick on the stupid system.

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
now we can move on to more important issues. No, this will be the story for the rest of the year.

kaorder1999
04-20-2006, 12:23 PM
amazing...sad day for HS sports. I think the UIL now owes it to the 1000's of athletes that have been ruled ineligible for moving for athletic purposes to review their cases and compare their evidence against the evidence that has and was made public in the Kinne situation. The system is stupid!

Its Official...HS Football now has a Free Agency Policy.....that is....as long as you are a darn good liar!!!!

RMAC
04-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
did Art Briles consult in any form?

no they brought in G.A. Moore as the "expert witness!"

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
amazing...sad day for HS sports. I think the UIL now owes it to the 1000's of athletes that have been ruled ineligible for moving for athletic purposes to review their cases and compare their evidence against the evidence that has and was made public in the Kinne situation. The system is stupid!

Its Official...HS Football now has a Free Agency Policy.....that is....as long as you are a darn good liar!!!! I think Gilbert Moye should sue.

wos fan1
04-20-2006, 12:29 PM
I agree!! Hell the UIL is a complete joke sometime...:foul: :foul:

Gobbla2001
04-20-2006, 12:35 PM
I saw this coming...

Under the table and above the sun!!!

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
no they brought in G.A. Moore as the "expert witness!" how many times can we have this conversation. gilbert moye moved to lufkin and tried to play at diboll. if he had enrolled at lufkin he would have been eligible in 15 days.

RMAC
04-20-2006, 12:36 PM
how many times can we have this conversation. gilbert moye moved to lufkin and tried to play at diboll. if he had enrolled at lufkin he would have been eligible in 15 days.

I'm thinking you quoted the wrong person here...

EricDraven
04-20-2006, 12:37 PM
UIL: Usual Idiot Lawyers

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 12:37 PM
sorry i quoted the wrong post.

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm thinking you quoted the wrong person here... winner winner chicken dinner:D

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 12:38 PM
how many times can we have this conversation. gilbert moye moved to lufkin and tried to play at diboll. if he had enrolled at lufkin he would have been eligible in 15 days. Gilbert moved because of the hurricane, but tried to play in another school for athletic purposes. Kinne moved for "safety" reasons even though his mother stated that they would stay in Canton if another coach was hired. Both changed schools for athletic reasons.

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Okay, lemme see if I've got this straight:

Coach Yancey could provide more safety than the other coaches and so they wanted him to stay and call the offensive plays or become the head coach.

Coach Yancey doesn't get the head job, nor will he be calling the plays.

Coach Yancey is still in Canton.

Can Coach Yancey provide better protection and security for GJ just by calling the plays?:confused: Once again, how is this not moving for athletic reasons?

Gobbla2001
04-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Under the table and above the sun!!!

Actually, this comment is probably wrong...

More like "Right infront of your face"...

Gobbla2001
04-20-2006, 12:48 PM
Once again, how is this not moving for athletic reasons?

Coach Yancey can protect Kinne from the athletic department in Canton if Kinne's in Gilmer without calling plays... Yancey's Superman like that...

But if he were calling the plays in Canton it'd be easier to provide Kinne with Safety while both were in Canton...

or something...

This whole mess is like 1+1 = 1... doesn't add up...

44INAROW
04-20-2006, 01:07 PM
no they brought in G.A. Moore as the "expert witness!"
OMG I have coke all over my screen now.:D

spiveyrat
04-20-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm pretty ignorant of the whole situation... but let me insert something here anyway. The move was for "safety" reasons, correct? Isn't the shooter in jail/prison? If so, where's the potential problem with safety? :thinking:

Am I wrong here?

pirate4state
04-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I'm pretty ignorant of the whole situation... but let me insert something here anyway. He moved for "safety" reasons, correct? Isn't the shooter in jail/prison? If so, where's the potential problem with safety? :thinking:

Am I wrong here? The son of the shooter was threatening the Kinne kid. Like father, like son :(

spiveyrat
04-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
The son of the shooter was threatening the Kinne kid. Like father, like son :(

The son of the shooter was threatening the son of the victim? I'd love to hear the rationale for that! Gheez! Stupid friggin rednecks! :rolleyes:

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
The son of the shooter was threatening the Kinne kid. Like father, like son :( and the school board did not react to diffuse said situation.

spiveyrat
04-20-2006, 01:50 PM
and the school board did not react to diffuse said situation.

...more stupid rednecks?! Is that out of the Good 'ol Boy network? You'd think the school board would side with "one of their own".

tdsteele
04-20-2006, 01:51 PM
I think the Board DID side with one of their own. LOL.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by tdsteele
I think the Board DID side with one of their own. LOL.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I still stand by my original thought on this.....Gilmer is good, and we all thought they would be really good next season (before Kinne moved there).....but next season will always be "tainted" for them, no matter what happens because of this.

lostaussie
04-20-2006, 02:07 PM
it may be tainted for ya'll but it won't be tainted for us. we are a long way from winning a state championship, but if we do it will be just as special as the first one.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 02:09 PM
it may be tainted for ya'll but it won't be tainted for us. we are a long way from winning a state championship, but if we do it will be just as special as the first one.

I'm sure it will, but you know what I mean....I can hear it already!!

JasperDog94
04-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I still stand by my original thought on this.....Gilmer is good, and we all thought they would be really good next season (before Kinne moved there).....but next season will always be "tainted" for them, no matter what happens because of this. Ditto.

mrescape43
04-20-2006, 02:18 PM

The UIL has lost all credibility. What a crock!

3ABirdMan
04-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
I agree!! Hell the UIL is a complete joke sometime...:foul: :foul:

:confused: SOMETIME :confused:

Phil C
04-20-2006, 03:47 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
04-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

with all due respect... for what? the kid has been homeschooled... picked a school with a great athletic program to move to since "HIS" coach wasn't hired on as the head coach... he was basically a free agent on the HS market with his mom as his agent... he chose Gilmer, met with them, in what can be seen as contract negoations in relation to the NFL, enrolled (signed the contract), and is now a part of the Gilmer Buckeye's athletic program.. thus shattering all credibility the UIL had.

In other news... I am going to GP and Calallen HS, pickin out their best talent, telling the UIL they moved because they were being harassed, and we are going to win state next year...

mrescape43
04-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
with all due respect... for what? the kid has been homeschooled... picked a school with a great athletic program to move to since "HIS" coach wasn't hired on as the head coach... he was basically a free agent on the HS market with his mom as his agent... he chose Gilmer, met with them, in what can be seen as contract negoations in relation to the NFL, enrolled (signed the contract), and is now a part of the Gilmer Buckeye's athletic program.. thus shattering all credibility the UIL had.

In other news... I am going to GP and Calallen HS, pickin out their best talent, telling the UIL they moved because they were being harassed, and we are going to win state next year...

I think Snyder, Sweetwater and A Wylie should form an all-star team and go out east and kick the crap out of Gilmer this fall. The UIL has opened a large can of worms that I don't think will ever be closed without numerous future court dates.

District303aPastPlayer
04-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I think Snyder, Sweetwater and A Wylie should form an all-star team and go out east and kick the crap out of Gilmer this fall. The UIL has opened a large can of worms that I don't think will ever be closed without numerous future court dates.

sinton + GP + calallen = 5A Dominance... Bring on SLC (did i really just say that?)

mrescape43
04-20-2006, 04:10 PM
sinton + GP + calallen = 5A Dominance... Bring on SLC (did i really just say that?)

Sounds like a plan!

Phil C
04-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Keep your cool!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

Haunta Yo
04-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Gilbert moved because of the hurricane, but tried to play in another school for athletic purposes. Kinne moved for "safety" reasons even though his mother stated that they would stay in Canton if another coach was hired. Both changed schools for athletic reasons.

If only Moye had pointed out his move was for "safety" reasons and that he felt threatened by the hurricane...Such a fine line, I guess.

I still say Kinne's mother did the threatening. Never will be able to justify her quote about what they'd do if Coach Yancey wasn't hired...I gotta give her props for at least following through with her threat. It looks like it paid off.

MARLINDOGS
04-21-2006, 01:36 AM
Here is another article!

http://www.news-journal.com/sports/content/sports/stories/_04212006_G_J_Kinne.html

District303aPastPlayer
04-21-2006, 01:56 AM
Also called into question was why G.J. met with Gilmer coach Jeff Traylor on Sunday, March 26, before visiting Gilmer High School the next day and then enrolling at the school on March 28.

that is ONE of my biggest problems with it

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 08:59 AM
From the Longview News Journal:

http://www.news-journal.com/sports/content/sports/stories/_04212006_G_J_Kinne.html

"Gary Joe and Laurie said since the conviction, G.J. has been threatened with a knife, was attacked by baseball bats while in a truck and received phone-call threats, preventing G.J. from returning to Canton after the conviction. Laurie said Carter coordinated G.J. doing school work at home."

Notice that saftey concerns occurred AFTER the conviction and that the young man has not returned to school there since the trial.

44INAROW
04-21-2006, 09:45 AM
oops, I ought to keep my mouth shut, but that's not my nature :D wonder why a father would LEAVE TOWN if his son was in such danger?

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
oops, I ought to keep my mouth shut, but that's not my nature :D wonder why a father would LEAVE TOWN if his son was in such danger? hey all i'm trying to do is give ya'll any information that i get. everyone has their own opinions and i'm perfectly fine with that. don't know mom, don't know dad, and don't know g.j. but evidently somebody got a phone number from his website. why don't ya'll call up and ask them.

District303aPastPlayer
04-21-2006, 10:27 AM
The Page (http://gjkinne.com/contactus.html)

left hand side.

44INAROW
04-21-2006, 10:30 AM
hey all i'm trying to do is give ya'll any information that i get. everyone has their own opinions and i'm perfectly fine with that. don't know mom, don't know dad, and don't know g.j. but evidently somebody got a phone number from his website. why don't ya'll call up and ask them.

I am not making any direct comments to you Lost - I just made an observation.......

JasperDog94
04-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Also called into question was why G.J. met with Gilmer coach Jeff Traylor on Sunday, March 26, before visiting Gilmer High School the next day and then enrolling at the school on March 28.

that is ONE of my biggest problems with it I had no idea about this. So they met with the football coach before even enrolling in the school? What a bunch of crap.:mad:

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 03:45 PM
I had no idea about this. So they met with the football coach before even enrolling in the school? What a bunch of crap.:mad: he sells real estate on the side:D...............ya'll know i'm only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 05:51 PM
he sells real estate on the side:D

haha

I'd say his son is a nice piece of real estate...

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 06:05 PM
oops, I ought to keep my mouth shut, but that's not my nature :D wonder why a father would LEAVE TOWN if his son was in such danger?

Good point. If the father was worried about his son, he would take the son to Waco with him!

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 06:12 PM
I will say this guys, it is common practice that an athlete, no matter if he's top-notch or just "one of the guys", meets the AD etc... when visiting a school he/she is transferring to...

It happened many a times in Cuero... You go there, go over your transcript, discuss what type of classes you can take etc... and in the coversation your interest in athletics comes up and if the AD etc... is available (usually on campus) you meet them and take a tour of the facilities... heck, it happened to my step-brother and I when we transferred back to Cuero... we hadn't played sports in a year...

Just a common thing that helps the student and his parents feel welcomed... kind of like a nice gesture...

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Good point. If the father was worried about his son, he would take the son to Waco with him!

I am pretty sure the guy cares about his son... unless further evidence suggests otherwise we shouldn't jump to that conclusion... his mother is a parents, and within the law can only do as much as the father in regards to legal protection...

However, there aren't many quality programs in the Waco area that would throw their current QB to the dogs so they could have Kinne...

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
I am pretty sure the guy cares about his son... unless further evidence suggests otherwise we shouldn't jump to that conclusion... his mother is a parents, and within the law can only do as much as the father in regards to legal protection...

However, there aren't many quality programs in the Waco area that would throw their current QB to the dogs so they could have Kinne...

My point is that he could have transferred to a school in Waco and there would have been no questioning his decision. Who would be asking the programs to replace their QB. Kinne should have had to compete and if he couldn't take position he should sit out!

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 06:30 PM
My point is that he could have transferred to a school in Waco and there would have been no questioning his decision.

Yah, but none of them are as loaded as Gilmer is when compared to the rest of their classification... are you stupid?

Just no one bring up that this man doesn't care for his son, that's just too damned harsh...

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Yah, but none of them are as loaded as Gilmer is when compared to the rest of their classification... are you stupid?

Just no one bring up that this man doesn't care for his son, that's just too damned harsh...

You are the stupid one as your statement supported the fact that he moved for athletic reasons ! Wake up!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 06:35 PM
as your statement supported the fact that he moved for athletic reasons !

Dear lord, don't you know I already think that (It's called HUMOR, read ALL of this thread and any of them before and you'll see that I believe it's hard to say he DIDN'T move for athletic reasons)???

Just because I defend the guy for visiting with athletic folk and defending his dad from someone insinuating that he doesn't care for his son (insinuating, not SAYING, gotta clear everything up for you from now on) doesn't mean I DON'T believe he moved for athletic reasons...

Can I be unbiased, please?

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Dear lord, don't you know I already think that???

Just because I defend the guy for visiting with athletic folk and defending his dad from someone insinuating that he doesn't care for his son (insinuating, not SAYING, gotta clear everything up for you from now on) doesn't mean I DON'T disagree he moved for athletic reasons...

Can I be unbiased, please?

OK, We agree then. I wasn't trying to say that his dad didn't care, just don't use the safety excuse if you are going to send him somewhere else. If I were in the same situation there is no way my son would be anywhere else but with me.

Gobbla2001
04-21-2006, 06:39 PM
OK, We agree then. I wasn't trying to say that his dad didn't care, just don't use the safety excuse if you are going to send him somewhere else. If I were in the same situation there is no way my son would be anywhere else but with me.

Okay, cool deal...

44INAROW
04-21-2006, 07:00 PM
he sells real estate on the side:D...............ya'll know i'm only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D I like your sense of humor :cool:

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 08:40 PM
gobbla, thanks for kinda sticking up for us. this is a bad deal people, whether you believe one side of the story or the other. a father got shot. the son does not live with his father. only time he ever has was when his father coached him for 3 years at canton. father moved on to bigger and better things. son moved back in with mother. mother made stupid comments. trial went down. things happened out of anyones control. mother made decision to leave. mother moved familly to gilmer. why............probably because we have one hell of a football program. but people don't condem our town or the kinne family for wanting to succeed. if ya'll want to be P.O'ed at somebody be pissed at the shooter. without him this would have never occured.

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 08:50 PM
:D :D I like your sense of humor :cool: i like my sense of humor also:D. and 44 i like your candidness. you say what your opinion is without bashing programs or kids, and i respect that immensly. i never expected everyone to agree with what has happened, but you have made your point clear in a dignified way. thank you.

JasperDog94
04-21-2006, 08:54 PM
if ya'll want to be P.O'ed at somebody be pissed at the shooter. without him this would have never occured. You know that I've got nothing but respect for the Gilmer program. But I'm not only pissed at the shooter, but pissed at the system. I wish Gilmer nothing but the best, but not this year.

Sorry ya'll are caught in the middle of all of this.:(

Bandera YaYa
04-21-2006, 09:01 PM
I just read all five pages of this thread. To those who are upset at this young man's change of schools: Are you upset cuz he is soooo good and you have to play him now?? Because the way I see it, he's just one player. He is just a high school kid. Are ya'll really that scared of him? I'm not beind a s/a here...I really want to understand, but we are just talking about high school football here, right? I mean, we aren't talking about someone who can solve world hunger or cure cancer. Let's wish this young man well and concentrate on what we can all do to make this world a better place. I know that sounds rather dull next to high school footbal..........leave the kid and his family alone for pete's sake and worry about your own deeds. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ :rolleyes:

HPLJ6L
04-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I just read all five pages of this thread. To those who are upset at this young man's change of schools: Are you upset cuz he is soooo good and you have to play him now?? Because the way I see it, he's just one player. He is just a high school kid. Are ya'll really that scared of him? I'm not beind a s/a here...I really want to understand, but we are just talking about high school football here, right? I mean, we aren't talking about someone who can solve world hunger or cure cancer. Let's wish this young man well and concentrate on what we can all do to make this world a better place. I know that sounds rather dull next to high school footbal..........leave the kid and his family alone for pete's sake and worry about your own deeds. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ :rolleyes:

Some might be upset 'cause he didn't choose their school but I think most are upset 'cause athletics was clearly a factor and the UIL rules don't seem to be worth the paper they are written on. I personally don't see the difference between the situations with Kinne and Moye but I definitely see the difference in the way the UIL and the schools reacted. If Gilbert had met with the Gilmer coach and then enrolled the next day, maybe he would not have lost a year. If Kinne is in Diboll maybe he sits. Maybe Gilbert's mom should have threatened to leave if a coach was let go like Kinne's did. Anyway. I have one thing to say about the whole mess........WHATEVER YOU SAY UIL.

JasperDog94
04-21-2006, 10:29 PM

#1 - This is a high school football board. Not a "cure cancer" board. We talk about football here. (Most of the time)

#2 - It's really about the rules that were not enforced. As far as I'm concerned the UIL is a bunch of hypocrits.

#3 - You have the right to feel like the kid is being picked on, but don't come down on the rest of us and act "Holier Than Thou". (That's just the way it sounded to me.)

#4 - I just like the number 4.:)

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by HPLJ6L
I personally don't see the difference between the situations with Kinne and Moye for the 150th time. gilbert moye moved to the lufkin isd. gilbert moye while living in lufkin isd enrolled in diboll isd. kinne moved to gilmer isd and enrolled in gilmer isd. 2 completely different scenarios. if moye had enrolled in lufkin isd he would have been allowed to play. hell i wish he would have been allowed to play anyway. he deseved to play and i think he got a raw deal, but quit comparing these 2 situations. they are not the same.

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 10:38 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 10:40 PM
for the 150th time. gilbert moye moved to the lufkin isd. gilbert moye while living in lufkin isd enrolled in diboll isd. kinne moved to gilmer isd and enrolled in gilmer isd. 2 completely different scenarios. if moye had enrolled in lufkin isd he would have been allowed to play. hell i wish he would have been allowed to play anyway. he deseved to play and i think he got a raw deal, but quit comparing these 2 situations. they are not the same.

What a crock of @@@@ and you know it.

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 10:42 PM
What a crock of @@@@ and you know it. no, the crock of @@@@ is he didn't move to snyder and your bent out of shape about it.

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 10:50 PM
no, the crock of @@@@ is he didn't move to snyder and your bent out of shape about it.

We wouldn't want him here. We have a QB who will be much better. I just think it is wrong for the UIL to have rules and not enforce them.

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 10:52 PM
We wouldn't want him here. We have a QB who will be much better. i take that back. i'm better than that last post.

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Dang...this is just getting ugly now!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Dang...this is just getting ugly now!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Doesn't it remind you of the Black_Magic and Mustang 04 posts!
:D

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Doesn't it remind you of the Black_Magic and Mustang 04 posts!
:D

Man...does is ever!!

I was just reading along, still trying to digest what all YaYa said when WHAM!!

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM
Man...does is ever!!

I was just reading along, still trying to digest what all YaYa said when WHAM!!

I apologise for causing problems but I disagree with aussie over the Kinne issue. I feel that the UIL didn't enforce their own transfer eligibility rules in this issue.

LH Panther Mom
04-21-2006, 11:21 PM
I feel that the UIL didn't enforce their own transfer eligibility rules in this issue.
You'll get no argument from me on that. But, what's done is done.

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 11:21 PM
I apologise for causing problems but I disagree with aussie over the Kinne issue. I feel that the UIL didn't enforce their own transfer eligibility rules in this issue. and we shall agree to disagree, but in the end it's all good:thumbsup:

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 11:23 PM
and we shall agree to disagree, but in the end it's all good:thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Awwwww......

GROUP HUG!!!!!

http://kit.netpoets.net/grouphug.gif

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Awwwww......

GROUP HUG!!!!!

http://kit.netpoets.net/grouphug.gif your pinwheel is making my eyes cross:D

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 11:30 PM
your pinwheel is making my eyes cross:D

I know...ain't it cool??

stangGirl2007
04-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I know...ain't it cool??

It's amazing!:)

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
It's amazing!:)

HEY!!!! It's YOU!!!!:clap: :clap:

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
It's amazing!:) 1st post,on a Gilmer thread. i feel honored.:) welcome aboard.

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 11:35 PM
HEY!!!! It's YOU!!!!:clap: :clap: please tell me it's not her:D

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 11:36 PM
please tell me it's not her:D

It's her....it's her!!

Lil Miss Megan!!

lostaussie
04-21-2006, 11:37 PM
It's her....it's her!!

Lil Miss Megan!! no, you know:D

Ranger Mom
04-21-2006, 11:39 PM
no, you know:D

Gol darnit...you just done went and confused me!:confused:

District303aPastPlayer
04-22-2006, 01:13 AM

#3 - You have the right to feel like the kid is being picked on, but don't come down on the rest of us and act "Holier Than Thou". (That's just the way it sounded to me.)

:clap: :clap: :clap: