PDA

View Full Version : OWCHI has to go!!!

RMAC
04-20-2006, 10:11 AM
I just want to voice publicly that I am offended by the OWCHI cult and those who are a part of it. If this board is going to discriminate against one club...then it must also be fair and discriminate against all clubs by not allowing any of them to be brought up in a public forum. This board is a place that I would say is fair and consistent in it's rulings and this should not be an exception. If O.W.C.H.I. stays...then **********stays!!! However, if the voices of some can complain and get rid of the *******....then O.W.C.H.I. must go by the wayside as well!!!

Man it's sure raining hard outside my office...

Bullaholic
04-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I just want to voice publicly that I am offended by the OWCHI cult and those who are a part of it. If this board is going to discriminate against one club...then it must also be fair and discriminate against all clubs by not allowing any of them to be brought up in a public forum. This board is a place that I would say is fair and consistent in it's rulings and this should not be an exception. If O.W.C.H.I. stays...then ******* stays!!! However, if the voices of some can complain and get rid of the ******....then O.W.C.H.I. must go by the wayside as well!!!

What a stroke of "genius", Adidas----Using your brother's board identity to say anything you want. Kind of like making Mike Tyson mad while wearing your football uniform. :D :clap:

44INAROW
04-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by RMAC

starting to get some rain-clouds collecting in Cuero right now.. come on rain
:)

RMAC
04-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What a stroke of "genius", Adidas----Using your brother's board identity to say anything you want. Kind of like making Mike Tyson mad while wearing your football uniform. :D :clap:

lol...nah I'm just trying to help a brother out...literally! ;)

Regardless of the name this is posted under...this is hypocracy at it's finest if they ban one group and not the other!

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2006, 10:34 AM
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

RMAC
04-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
Is exactly what some people (who I won't name...for now) on here were doing yesterday about the club!!! :mad:

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2006, 10:41 AM
You're getting close to the line.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 01:44 PM
The posters who complained, had a legitimate complaint. They found looking at the word or acronym PENIS offensive and we responded accordingly. IMO, there is nothing offensive in the word OWCHI. If you report that you find it offensive ONLY because someone else reported that PENIS was offensive then that is NOT a legitimate complaint....just a "whine session"!

Now....if you "form a group" using an acronym that doesn't offend anyone else, then no one should have a problem with it.

Some of yall are making a WAY bigger deal with this than it warrants!