PDA

View Full Version : 21 days later.....

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 09:49 AM
....and Squishy the snake is back in his aquarium.

My nephew walked into my house about midnight last night and happened to look down as he was coming in the back door, Squishy was right next to him trying to come in too.

I have no clue where he has been or how he got outside, but he has been injured. He is now crooked, but he is alive.

I really thought we would never see him again!

zeus63
04-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
....and Squishy the snake is back in his aquarium.

My nephew walked into my house about midnight last night and happened to look down as he was coming in the back door, Squishy was right next to him trying to come in too.

I have no clue where he has been or how he got outside, but he has been injured. He is now crooked, but he is alive.

I really thought we would never see him again!

Got a pick of the snake you can put up. Glad to hear you got your pet back.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by zeus63
Got a pick of the snake you can put up. Glad to hear you got your pet back.

Are you asking if I have a picture of the snake I can post?? (that kinda confused me). If so, No, I dont' have a pic, but I can take one of him and post it if you want me too!

It's not actually MY snake, but my son's. I'm not scared of it and the thought of it being loose in the house didn't bother me either. I just didn't want him to die of starvation and my nose have to find it a few weeks down the road.

RMAC
04-20-2006, 10:01 AM
Come on...you named the snake Squishy! You can just tell that he's going to get run over by something

AP Panther Fan
04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
I would have been the mom that freed the pet to the great outdoors permanently.:eek:

Pretty smart snake to wait by the back door to gain re-entry. He must have realized it was a jungle out there!:nerd: ;)

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Come on...you named the snake Squishy! You can just tell that he's going to get run over by something

Actually, my 20 y/o son named him that. When he brought him home my daughter asked him what he was gonna name him...he quoted Dorrie from Finding Nemo ..."I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine". The name just stuck!!

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I would have been the mom that freed the pet to the great outdoors permanently.:eek:

Pretty smart snake to wait by the back door to gain re-entry. He must have realized it was a jungle out there!:nerd: ;)

Well...I did free the 4 ft bull snake my 18 y/o son brought home last summer.
:rolleyes:

44INAROW
04-20-2006, 10:32 AM
I am so glad Squishy is back in his home :) How do you know if a snake is crooked? :D

Bullaholic
04-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am so glad Squishy is back in his home :) How do you know if a snake is crooked? :D

Ask him if he has a law degree.......:D

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

He can't straighten out, he has a "crook" in his body. He was looked at by someone who own's snakes...his diagnosis? Broken ribs! I never even thought of snakes having bones!!:p

big daddy russ
04-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ask him if he has a law degree.......:D
ROFL.