PDA

View Full Version : Idol Vote Off

44INAROW
04-19-2006, 09:44 PM
OK - who was surprise/shocked/upset/happy that ACE was voted off tonight? I thought last night was his best performance but what do I know? :D

crabman
04-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I am glad he is gone. I hated "the stare". It reminded me of "Magnum" from Zoolander. If you haven't seen the movie, you wouldn't understand.

Everybody better get to voting for Chris. He is still the most commercially viable contestant left.

Ranger Mom
04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
I actually thought Kellie was the least best last night, but she is still one of my favorites.

I think Ace screwed up pulling his hair back, I didn't think he was cute anymore!!:D

Chris and Kellie are still my favorites, I was shocked to see him in the bottom 3.

Next weeks "genre" is gonna bore me to tears. Having to suffer through Rod Stewart one week and listen to whoever the heck that person is next week....I don't know what I did to deserve this punishment!!!:confused: :confused:

crabman
04-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Next week's theme is Love Songs, not necessarily songs by that guy. He is just going to coach them on the songs they sing.

LHMom
04-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I am glad he is gone. I hated "the stare". It reminded me of "Magnum" from Zoolander. If you haven't seen the movie, you wouldn't understand.

Everybody better get to voting for Chris. He is still the most commercially viable contestant left.

Totally agree. The stare made me want to take a bath. I'm glad he's out.

spiveyrat
04-20-2006, 06:15 AM
Glad to see Ace go! :thumbsup: I agree with RM... even though I like Kellie, she wasn't very good this week. Kat was GREAT this week! She's talented, and purty too! :inlove:

Hey, is it just me, or does Paula seem to be pulling for the guys more so than the girls? I really noticed that last year with Carrie. Paula was always complementary with Carrie, but not near as enthusiastic as she was with Bo. It seemed pretty evident after Kat's performance Tuesday night too. Anyone else notice this?

CHS_CG
04-20-2006, 06:46 AM
ok Well, Ace, Chris, and Kellie were my favorites from the very start of this season. Ace's stare reminded me of last years contestant Constantine and ask RM how much i liked him lol. I think he preformed very well and Kellie coulda done a lot better. Honestly as good as Kat is there is something about her I just dont like.. I wouldnt be hurt to see her go. Chris BETTER win it all.. he is by far the best one this year!

Cat22
04-20-2006, 08:53 AM
When it was narrowed to 10, Simon said the final three would be Chris, Taylor, and Kellie. I think it will come down to Chris and Kat.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
ok Well, Ace, Chris, and Kellie were my favorites from the very start of this season. Ace's stare reminded me of last years contestant Constantine and ask RM how much i liked him lol. I think he preformed very well and Kellie coulda done a lot better. Honestly as good as Kat is there is something about her I just dont like.. I wouldnt be hurt to see her go. Chris BETTER win it all.. he is by far the best one this year!

Kat is good but I can't seem to warm up to her, she is missing the "likeability" factor, IMO.

I sometimes defend Kellie on the idol boards, she takes a beating over there. I don't think she deserves to win though. My personal favorites now are Chris, Kellie and Taylor. I didn't like Taylor much in the beginning, but he has begun to grow on me!

turbostud
04-20-2006, 10:10 AM
I have a feeling Paris will be voted off next week.

un b weavable
04-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Finally Ace is gone! I've been wanting him to leave for a while. I couldn't stand him from the beginning. And i think the bottom three is definitely rigged. There's no way Chris should have been there. I think they do it just to keep it interesting. No surprise Taylor was the only one safe last night. Who doesn't like him? I've been working on some of his dance moves to impress the ladies. :cool:

44INAROW
04-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by un b weavable
I've been working on some of his dance moves to impress the ladies. :cool:

I expect VIDEO............. did you see the Saturday Night Live parody last week of Taylor? TOO FUNNY :clap:

EricDraven
04-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Chris is the best. Ace, well, good riddance. My girlfriend was upset.

un b weavable
04-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I expect VIDEO............. did you see the Saturday Night Live parody last week of Taylor? TOO FUNNY :clap:

LOL! I'll work on that. I'm still fine tuning some stuff so it may be a while. I missed the SNL skit. Maybe i can find it on the internet somewhere. I don't really watch SNL much anymore. Just not the same since Will Ferrell left.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 11:07 AM
LOL! I'll work on that. I'm still fine tuning some stuff so it may be a while. I missed the SNL skit. Maybe i can find it on the internet somewhere. I don't really watch SNL much anymore. Just not the same since Will Ferrell left.

If you find it, will you post the link here? I missed it also!!

un b weavable
04-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Here you go.
http://www.soulpatrolshirts.com/media/SNL_TaylorHicks.wmv

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Here you go.
http://www.soulpatrolshirts.com/media/SNL_TaylorHicks.wmv

Thanks!!

That was great!!

AP Panther Fan
04-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by crabman

LOL....exactly! He will make a better male model than singer! :D

I am thinking Chris will take it all...:thinking:

EricDraven
04-20-2006, 12:05 PM
I miss Mandisa! Baby got back!

un b weavable
04-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by EricDraven
I miss Mandisa! Baby got back!

LOL! No comment......

EricDraven
04-20-2006, 12:29 PM
LOL! No comment......

Oh, you know you was checkin out dat badonkadonk.