PDA

View Full Version : UT football Coach Mack Brown encourages Sinton junior high students on TAKS tests!

Phil C
04-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Last week they got a hand written letter from Coach Brown encouraging the students to do their best and get a good night's rest, eat a good breakfast and take their time on the tests. School officials said the letter was not solicitaed and they don't know of any ties Brown had to the school other than a desire to see the students succeed as an educator. What a class act by a great coach! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Steer Fever
04-20-2006, 11:41 AM
I really dont think anyone cares about mack brown yeah one good year lets see what happens this year. Why didn't VY write a letter. B/C he couldn't spell TAKS.

Adidas410s
04-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
I really dont think anyone cares about mack brown yeah one good year lets see what happens this year. Why didn't VY write a letter. B/C he couldn't spell TAKS.

for having a grandfather that played football for UT you sure love to hate on them huh?

Adidas410s
04-20-2006, 11:46 AM
oh...and keep up the good work Mack. He is as great of a person as he is a coach. The example that he sets for others is something that I wish all coaches did...

Ranger Mom
04-20-2006, 11:49 AM

Is this really you, or your brother "The Chief" talking??:thinking: :thinking:

BreckTxLonghorn
04-20-2006, 11:56 AM

You're talking pretty harsh about Vince, yet your spelling & grammar is horrible. Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black. Learn how to write complete sentences before you start bashing someone else.

And I think this shows how Mack Brown is a class act. He's the most widely known coach in the state, he's one of the biggest coaches in the nation, and he still took time to write to a school to encourage ACADEMICS. Let's enjoy this good deed for what it is and leave it at that.

Steer Fever
04-20-2006, 01:40 PM
I don't even know who the chief is and saying i have had relative play for UT you are making up some pretty good lies addidas. SInce yall couldn't handle the chief and had to rom him i think i might go ahead and say what i want to say. To yall who think yall know yall don't addidas. YOu bro might be telling you things but he is wrong.

RMAC
04-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't even know who the chief is and saying i have had relative play for UT you are making up some pretty good lies addidas. SInce yall couldn't handle the chief and had to rom him i think i might go ahead and say what i want to say. To yall who think yall know yall don't addidas. YOu bro might be telling you things but he is wrong.

Come on now...you are even more dilusional than your brother! :p

Steer Fever
04-20-2006, 05:25 PM
That offends me my brother is special aand i would like for addidas to be kicked of this board for making fun of special kids. That really offends me.

Old Tiger
04-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Back to the topic, that's really cool.

NHSRattler60
04-20-2006, 05:29 PM
What offends me is your spelling, you degrading the integrity of a good coach, and the lack of intelligence in the accusations you just laid.

NHSRattler60
04-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Coach Brown is a class act.:clap: