PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds Rookie Card

kaorder1999
04-19-2006, 07:18 PM
got this from another site. I laughed my rear off when I saw this!!!!! Not at the poor kid sitting in the picture which is actually really sad...but you kow what i mean

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/CassAg/Bondsrookie.jpg

pirate44
04-19-2006, 08:30 PM
that is sad beyond words

Cameron Crazy
04-19-2006, 08:33 PM
O YA!!!!

clayton7
04-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Poor kid but other than that i thought it was funny about bonds.

whtfbplaya
04-21-2006, 08:40 AM
LMAO

BullFrog Dad
04-21-2006, 08:43 AM
It's pitiful what people do for the sake of humor.

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 08:45 AM
It is also pitiful what a grown man will do to hit more home runs and taint the game of baseball.

DUKE22
04-21-2006, 09:08 AM
I think it is time to leave Barry alone. I know this is an unpopular opinion and I expect to get ripped for it. Enough is enough, if he were not chasing records no one would give a crap. PUDGE, BAGWELL, PALMEIRO, CANSECO, BIG MAC, SOSA, SHEFF, GIAMBI. Those are a few that did it the same thing. Go rip them for a while. Anyone who is a baseball fan cheered BIG MAC and SAMMY in the summer of 98. The whole country loved it, and it put baseball back on the map. Both of them were juicing. I dont like Barry nor do I agree with steriod use. People need to stop throwing crap at him and leave it alone. Did he do it, hell yeah he did, but he has never failed any drug test. Oh and who is he going to pass on the homer list? Babe Ruth was not loaded with character now was he?

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I think it is time to leave Barry alone. I know this is an unpopular opinion and I expect to get ripped for it. Enough is enough, if he were not chasing records no one would give a crap. PUDGE, BAGWELL, PALMEIRO, CANSECO, BIG MAC, SOSA, SHEFF, GIAMBI. Those are a few that did it the same thing. Go rip them for a while. Anyone who is a baseball fan cheered BIG MAC and SAMMY in the summer of 98. The whole country loved it, and it put baseball back on the map. Both of them were juicing. I dont like Barry nor do I agree with steriod use. People need to stop throwing crap at him and leave it alone. Did he do it, hell yeah he did, but he has never failed any drug test. Oh and who is he going to pass on the homer list? Babe Ruth was not loaded with character now was he?

Babe Ruth was also not loaded with performance enhancing agents. That is unless you want to include beer, cigars, and hot dogs. I would have had the same attitude towards McGuire had it been public info back then that he was on steroids.

Whsdogs
04-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Babe Ruth was also not loaded with performance enhancing agents. That is unless you want to include beer, cigars, and hot dogs. I would have had the same attitude towards McGuire had it been public info back then that he was on steroids.

Babe Ruth was filled with scandals just like the players now days, except his scandals related to that of the fan base, unlike steriod use where select people can get a hold of it..so why are you and others here still ripping into bonds when he has never failed a test and you have no proof he has done it?? Im not saying he didnt cause he could have but with no evidence besides he said she said you cant say he did it. All im saying is that Bonds was Hall of Fame material long before the steriod issue....and he will be hall of fame when he retires too trust me. Steriods are illegal...so are other drugs and i can guarantee you most players are using both and if you want to get rid of the players and bash them that are using....goodbye baseball...and most other sports...anyway thats my 2 cents

JasperDog94
04-21-2006, 02:48 PM
BAGWELL Prove it. Baggy's name hasn't even been mentioned during this whole ordeal. He stayed in the 40's until he got hurt. Hardly the numbers of a juicer.

kaorder1999
04-21-2006, 02:54 PM

The difference....this is the here and now. I could care less about "Big Mac" or any of those others mentioned. Barry Bonds is an (CENSORED). He has basically admitted to anabolic steroids being injected into his body, just not with his knowledge of it happening. Give me a freaking break. He's an idiot who deserves everything he has coming.

SWMustang
04-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Anyone who is a baseball fan cheered BIG MAC and SAMMY in the summer of 98.

Not me. I saw him play in the Astrodome a week after breaking Maris's record and I booed him loudly and called him a steroid freak. Both times I saw the Cubs play I did the same thing to Sammy. It was obvious to anyone who wanted to open their eyes that those two jokers were 'roid heads. And I would say there is a little bit more to Bonds' steroid allegations than "he said/she said." Very detailed records were kept by Victor Conte that outlined Bonds' drug cycle. He is being investigated for perjury.

DUKE22
04-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Prove Bonds did it, you cant, like I said he has never failed a drug test. Bagwell has been rumored just like bonds. People are pissed because he is going to break the records and it is that simple. Hell pitchers scuff the ball all the time, what is the difference, there is not one. I suppose you people support the idiots going to games and throwing crap at people.

SWMustang
04-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Prove Bonds did it, you cant, like I said he has never failed a drug test. Bagwell has been rumored just like bonds. People are pissed because he is going to break the records and it is that simple. Hell pitchers scuff the ball all the time, what is the difference, there is not one. I suppose you people support the idiots going to games and throwing crap at people.

Oh yea? I can prove it it. One time (at band camp) I videotaped him injecting himself with steroids. Is that the kind of proof you need?

Sometime in your life the most logical explanation is the right explanation.

What's the difference between scuffing the ball and steroids? Are you serious?

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 06:44 PM

I am thinking that the Chief has reincarnated himself!

JasperDog94
04-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I am thinking that the Chief has reincarnated himself! lol:clap: :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
04-21-2006, 10:38 PM
so what happen to the ball being juiced, now its the players are juiced:rolleyes: Bottom line todays players since the '80s are more in shape to play the game than any other time period. So it was ok back in the 90's when bond was hitting homeruns like everybody else in record pace?

mrescape43
04-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
so what happen to the ball being juiced, now its the players are juiced:rolleyes: Bottom line todays players since the '80s are more in shape to play the game than any other time period. So it was ok back in the 90's when bond was hitting homeruns like everybody else in record pace?

Not really. When Bonds entered the league he was maybe 6'3" and 180 and now he is 6'3" and 250. We all know that you don't gain 60-70 lbs of muscle from eating you wheaties. :thinking:

SWMustang
04-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

The balls never were juiced - it was the players all along.