PDA

View Full Version : Picture of the Accusser

District303aPastPlayer
04-19-2006, 04:44 PM
http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0419/8830579_400X300.jpg

according to the Drudge Report and the Abrams Report

luvhoops34
04-19-2006, 05:16 PM
So that's the "stripper" that is accusing the Duke Laccrosse team of raping her?

I'm sorry for her, but she is really going to get raked over the coals. No.1 she is a stripper. No.2 she has 2 or 3 kids already. Prolly by two or three different men. No.3 they have picture evidence of her with bruises when she arrived. No.4 she was intoxicated....duh. I see where her sister is claiming they spiked her "drink" hello. Why was she drinking on the job. And if she's in that line of business why would she drink anything once she sat it down or left it. Anybody with any sense at all knows that.

I'm not saying something didn't happen that night. But they are going to have a hard time proving it was rape.

Cameron Crazy
04-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Amen you put it just the way i would have NICE JOB!

lepfan
04-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Who took all these pics?

turbostud
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Why didnt she have a bodyguard? I thought strippers that make these kind of housecalls are supposed to have a bodyguard.

BreckTxLonghorn
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Why didnt she have a bodyguard? I thought strippers that make these kind of housecalls are supposed to have a bodyguard.

Exactly. Everytime we've had a stripper come over they've brought a crazy looking guy for protection.

I mean....I heard my friends...talk about... that happening....

espn1
04-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I wonder if she comes to Texas?:D :D :D

MHSvarsity2007
04-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by espn1
I wonder if she comes to Texas?:D :D :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

44INAROW
04-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Exactly. Everytime we've had a stripper come over they've brought a crazy looking guy for protection.

I mean....I heard my friends...talk about... that happening....

yea, sure, that's how you "heard about bodyguards" ROFL...... :D

Old Tiger
04-20-2006, 02:14 AM
Wonder if there are any better pics?

NHSRattler60
04-20-2006, 04:16 AM
Iran is on the brink of blowing Jerusalem away with nukes...

There is alot of scandal being caught in Congress....not just "theory", but actual evidential scandals and bribes being uncovered.

It's not a slow news week.

Rapes happening every 3 minutes in the US....

It's unfortunatly not uncommon

yet this ONE rape is more important and is worthy of being the headline for 2 WEEKS RUNNING? WHY? Because it's DUKE and it's LACROSSE TEAM.

First of all, Lacrosse, isn't all that great. Lacrosse could stop existing and it wouldn't even matter at all. The Girls here for Lacrosse Scholarships aren't even pretty.

Second of all, It's Duke. like 70% (don't quote me, I know it's probably not exact but it's alot) of Duke's students....PAY IN CASH. The rest are either scholarships and very few are loans.

Are you telling me that is Sam Houston State University's Lacrosse team Raped someone, that it would be plastered on the news Nation wide.

No. Local maybe. But Duke wouldn't hear about it like we have to hear about them.

Sure, maybe if it were the WHOLE TEAM, and the beat up like 7 guys to do it, then maybe it's Nation wide news worthy.

I'm not heartless, I do feel bad for her if it did happen, if it didn't then this is a HUGE waist of time, but I don't think America cares too much.

I like my news like I like my steak...real, juicy, edible, and with good weather.

You can use it.

spiveyrat
04-20-2006, 06:41 AM
Here's an interesting picture timeline. Unfortunately, the pictures aren't available, but a synopsis of the pictures is...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=local&id=4091290

STANG RED
04-20-2006, 07:20 AM
I'm not saying that rape is ever excuseable, but if you show up at house full of guys, get drunk, and take all your clothes off, arent you pretty much asking for it?! I'm sorry, but I'm having a real hard time feeling sorry for this girl, even if she actually was raped.