PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hops

RMAC
04-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Did you happen to be watching/listening to M&M this morning about 7:10 when Greenie pulled out all those power ballads on Golic? I was still at home and I just about started rolling on the floor I was laughing so hard.

DaHop72
04-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Did you happen to be watching/listening to M&M this morning about 7:10 when Greenie pulled out all those power ballads on Golic? I was still at home and I just about started rolling on the floor I was laughing so hard. No, I was in a two hour safety meeting. I hate to admit this to you but on the drive to work Cowherd was talking about whether to take a QB at #1 or not. He doesn't believe it's the thing to do and I agree with him. Gosh, that hurt.

RMAC
04-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
No, I was in a two hour safety meeting. I hate to admit this to you but on the drive to work Cowherd was talking about whether to take a QB at #1 or not. He doesn't believe it's the thing to do and I agree with him. Gosh, that hurt.

As in to take a QB with the #1 overall pick or for a particular team to take a QB first? Or was he saying for ANYBODY to take a QB with their 1st pick? I could definitely see him taking that angle when you think of QB's in recent years that have been drafted. I might do some research on that! :thinking: I'm sure he already had that info though...

RMAC
04-19-2006, 01:11 PM
I heard Dan Patrick (my least favorite...somebody PLEASE tell him he's not that cool) talking about this same thing like it was some great idea he came up with. Sounds like he just ripped of Cowherd's material. What a jerk...

DaHop72
04-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
As in to take a QB with the #1 overall pick or for a particular team to take a QB first? Or was he saying for ANYBODY to take a QB with their 1st pick? I could definitely see him taking that angle when you think of QB's in recent years that have been drafted. I might do some research on that! :thinking: I'm sure he already had that info though... He was saying he would not take a QB #1 in the draft. He pointed out all the Super Bowl QB's vs #1 bust. He says get a QB through free agency or trade because they have not been proven straight out of college.

RMAC
04-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
He was saying he would not take a QB #1 in the draft. He pointed out all the Super Bowl QB's vs #1 bust. He says get a QB through free agency or trade because they have not been proven straight out of college.

Yeah...and Dan Patrick was ripping him off and saying the exact same thing. That unoriginal...:mad:

Cameron Crazy
04-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Looks like this is just a hop and RMAC thread

RMAC
04-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Looks like this is just a hop and RMAC thread

It's actually Hops and Adidas. I'm just posting for RMAC to boost his count up and try and keep me under 4000 until my birthday!

Cameron Crazy
04-19-2006, 04:38 PM
lol nice plan....why are you trying to keep the post count down on yours?

RMAC
04-19-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
lol nice plan....why are you trying to keep the post count down on yours?

I'm trying to get my average back down to 2.3 posts/day for the day that I turn 23 (next Friday) AND coincide 4000 posts with that day. It probably won't happen...but I can help out Dumbo in the meantime so that he can get an avatar like this!

http://home.online.no/~kgroenn/disney/dumbo/dumbo10.gif

Cameron Crazy
04-19-2006, 07:07 PM
OMG i gotta tell him about this one