View Full Version : Espn1

Whsdogs
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
hows that plasma bat holdin up???

espn1
04-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
hows that plasma bat holdin up???
My son used it today for the first time and hit ok. He was asking for his Omha back. I asked him to give the Plasma a chance and he agreed. I'll know more this weekend he has two games. I'll keep you posted.

Whsdogs
04-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by espn1
My son used it today for the first time and hit ok. He was asking for his Omha back. I asked him to give the Plasma a chance and he agreed. I'll know more this weekend he has two games. I'll keep you posted.

haha great! please do

espn1
04-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
haha great! please do
Like I said I'll know more this weekend, but what I have noticed is that when you hit the ball pretty hard in the sweet spot, it has a deceptive sound. This could be an advantage for the batter and a problem for the outfield. It sonds as if the ball is not being hit very hard, but in fact it is coming right at them at a high rate of speed. Anybody know what I'm talking about, or experienced this?

Whsdogs
04-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Like I said I'll know more this weekend, but what I have noticed is that when you hit the ball pretty hard in the sweet spot, it has a deceptive sound. This could be an advantage for the batter and a problem for the outfield. It sonds as if the ball is not being hit very hard, but in fact it is coming right at them at a high rate of speed. Anybody know what I'm talking about, or experienced this?

yahh i know what you mean....alot of bats do the high pitched ping sounds and sounds like its comin couple mph's at you lol

espn1
04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
So far a Thumbs Up! We only had one game this weekend. Out of three times at the plate. Two went pretty deep into center, and they weren't even that hard of hits. If it truly hits the sweet spot I expect it to sail. Time will tell.

Whsdogs
04-23-2006, 05:15 PM
So far a Thumbs Up! We only had one game this weekend. Out of three times at the plate. Two went pretty deep into center, and they weren't even that hard of hits. If it truly hits the sweet spot I expect it to sail. Time will tell.

2 for 3 night baddd haha keep it up