PDA

View Full Version : Crockett 27 @ Teague 14

Big Meaty #79
09-27-2003, 06:21 PM
The Crockett Bulldawg went up against the Teague Lion's but last season the Teague Lion shock the Crockett Bulldawg's at there home last time they meet up but tonight the Crockett Bulldawgs had there turn at the Teague Lion's at there house the 1st quarter they were tied 7-7 and the second quarter the Bulldawgs marched down the feild on the Teague Lion 3rd quarter it was 13-14 the Teague Lion scored on a 25 yard run by Mims and the 4th quarter it was all Dawg's the 6'2 Duncan put the Teague Lion too Rest In Piece and the Bulldawgs are thnking about going 2-0 in District. GO GO BULLDAWGS :D

eaglefan
09-28-2003, 07:10 PM
man, you trip me out. i'm not even gonna begin to grammatically correct you. i am glad though, that i did read about this game in the paper and hear about it on the radio before i read your post. i will say this though, i did think that crockett would have a easier time with teague than what they did. i do not know if this is because i gave crockett too much credit or if i gave teague not enough credit. but congrats to crockett for the win starting off district nonetheless.

3afan
09-28-2003, 07:43 PM
Big Meaty #79:
The Crockett Bulldawg went up against the Teague Lion's but last season the Teague Lion shock the Crockett Bulldawg's at there home last time they meet up but tonight the Crockett Bulldawgs had there turn at the Teague Lion's at there house the 1st quarter they were tied 7-7 and the second quarter the Bulldawgs marched down the feild on the Teague Lion 3rd quarter it was 13-14 the Teague Lion scored on a 25 yard run by Mims and the 4th quarter it was all Dawg's the 6'2 Duncan put the Teague Lion too Rest In Piece and the Bulldawgs are thnking about going 2-0 in District. GO GO BULLDAWGS :D .
"Rest in Piece" LOL ... piece of what !?!?!

justafan_02
09-28-2003, 09:12 PM
hey meathead
thot yall were gonna take care of those "clowns"????
sounds like yall had some problems with them..