PDA

View Full Version : Resignation....

lepfan
04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
The thorn that has been in my side for the past 18 months has resigned and will be moving to Olathe this summer!!!! WooHoo for me!!!! I do feel for the kids over there as this guy does not belong in the classroom. He is the most rude/biased/sarcastic teacher (if that is what you would call him). Literally, the only person in this entire school district that likes him or he has not pissed off is the elementary principal...and he and his wife have their head's so far "up there" that a sudden right/left turn would result in a broken neck! Oh well, may the students of Olathe, KS EAT HIS LUNCH!!!!

Whew, now I do feel better!

DaHop72
04-18-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
The thorn that has been in my side for the past 18 months has resigned and will be moving to Olathe this summer!!!! WooHoo for me!!!! I do feel for the kids over there as this guy does not belong in the classroom. He is the most rude/biased/sarcastic teacher (if that is what you would call him). Literally, the only person in this entire school district that likes him or he has not pissed off is the elementary principal...and he and his wife have their head's so far "up there" that a sudden right/left turn would result in a broken neck! Oh well, may the students of Olathe, KS EAT HIS LUNCH!!!!

Whew, now I do feel better! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Green
04-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Down Low is good therapy. glad you had a chance to vent your frustrations.:)

Phil C
04-18-2006, 09:20 AM
:clap:
And don't worry lep! I bet you will find out when you lose one thorn there is always another to take its' place.

:D

raider red 2000
04-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Phil way to keep it real :D

lepfan
04-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
:clap:
And don't worry lep! I bet you will find out when you lose one thorn there is always another to take its' place.

:D Funny you should mention that...I was just wondering what I am gonna bitch about next year. ;) I am sure I will fine something.