PDA

View Full Version : My upmost respect for computer techs!!

Ranger Mom
12-18-2003, 09:31 PM
After several hours of frustrating installation problems, I finally got my new CDBurner/DVD drive, printer, and camera up and running.

I WOULD NOT want to do that for a living. I don't have the patience for it!

Now I have to go so my impatient son (I wonder where he gets that from) can get on here. He has been chomping at the bit all afternoon!

Thanks for everyone's help, I am still thinking about getting a new computer after the first of the year. Dell or Sony is the way I will go!

marlin fan
12-18-2003, 09:35 PM
Hey mom be like me and get a Dell!!! i get my for xmas ill tell how everything is maybe that will help you out a lil about geting a Dell. :D

SintonFan
12-18-2003, 09:54 PM
Ranger Mom:
After several hours of frustrating installation problems, I finally got my new CDBurner/DVD drive, printer, and camera up and running.

I WOULD NOT want to do that for a living. I don't have the patience for it!

Now I have to go so my impatient son (I wonder where he gets that from) can get on here. He has been chomping at the bit all afternoon!

Thanks for everyone's help, I am still thinking about getting a new computer after the first of the year. Dell or Sony is the way I will go!.
LOL
It would be difficult to troubleshoot over a bulletin board to say the least.

3afan
12-18-2003, 10:18 PM
marlin fan:
Hey mom be like me and get a Dell!!! i get my for xmas ill tell how everything is maybe that will help you out a lil about geting a Dell. :D you sound like a commercial!
:D

marlin fan
12-18-2003, 11:01 PM
you sould just like an 8th grader. :D you think i have a chance of being on the next Dell commercial