PDA

View Full Version : Hey Burnet, Pud from LaGrange is unhappy with you guys....

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 10:19 AM
go to the post Marlin vs Newton in Lufkin @ 6:oo, he thinks ya'll r kissing up to us, Maybe ya'll should show LaGrange some luv, so Pud won't take his ball and go Home. :D

Chris Hart
11-17-2003, 12:21 PM
Poor Little Ol' Pud! :rolleyes:

BIG19
11-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Chris Hart:
Poor Little Ol' Pud! :rolleyes: Couldn't have said it better.

PAINTBALL
11-17-2003, 01:01 PM
cunbed10:
go to the post Marlin vs Newton in Lufkin @ 6:oo, he thinks ya'll r kissing up to us, Maybe ya'll should show LaGrange some luv, so Pud won't take his ball and go Home. :D Most Burnet posters have never seen LaGrange play, but has seen Marlin play. Marlin is not as good this year as last in my humble opinion. LaGrange seems to have a good team this year from what I read. Maybe Burnet posters should quit giving Marlin high grades. They didn't impress me near as much as Liberty Hill and Wimberley.

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 04:15 PM
The team you faced in Sept, isn't the team that is playing now, keep watching and listen, you will find out, especially if we run into Liberty hill, Or Wimberly, and then it will be all she wrote, Honestly I wish we were Div 1 with another shot at Burnet, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

Gobbla2001
11-17-2003, 04:22 PM
cunbed10:
The team you faced in Sept, isn't the team that is playing now, keep watching and listen, you will find out, especially if we run into Liberty hill, Or Wimberly, and then it will be all she wrote, Honestly I wish we were Div 1 with another shot at Burnet, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.Pick one, you want Pud to get his Leps some support? Or do you want Marlin to keep gettin' support?

You can't have both... Pick one...

La Grange is a very Dangerous team... The last couple of years they've always seemed to start out slow but are always there in the end...

I haven't seen Marlin play so I can't predict this one...

But I wouldn't be all that shocked if LG was moving on to the next round after their game with Marlin...

PAINTBALL
11-17-2003, 05:04 PM
cunbed10:
The team you faced in Sept, isn't the team that is playing now, keep watching and listen, you will find out, especially if we run into Liberty hill, Or Wimberly, and then it will be all she wrote, Honestly I wish we were Div 1 with another shot at Burnet, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.Don't get mad, I was just doing what you told me to do. I bet you're the only person in Marlin that wants to play Burnet again, including the players and the coaches.

marlin fan
11-17-2003, 05:13 PM
PAINTBALL:

cunbed10:
The team you faced in Sept, isn't the team that is playing now, keep watching and listen, you will find out, especially if we run into Liberty hill, Or Wimberly, and then it will be all she wrote, Honestly I wish we were Div 1 with another shot at Burnet, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.Don't get mad, I was just doing what you told me to do. I bet you're the only person in Marlin that wants to play Burnet again, including the players and the coaches.Hehehehe...

cunbed10
11-18-2003, 08:52 AM
PAINTBALL:

cunbed10:
The team you faced in Sept, isn't the team that is playing now, keep watching and listen, you will find out, especially if we run into Liberty hill, Or Wimberly, and then it will be all she wrote, Honestly I wish we were Div 1 with another shot at Burnet, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.Don't get mad, I was just doing what you told me to do. I bet you're the only person in Marlin that wants to play Burnet again, including the players and the coaches.I think Mr. Tank Smith would have something to say about, and you wouldn't believe how many Bulldogs here in Marlin want another shot at the bEst 3A team we faced All year, you just couldn't imagine.

cunbed10
11-18-2003, 08:54 AM
cunbed10:

PAINTBALL:

cunbed10:
The team you faced in Sept, isn't the team that is playing now, keep watching and listen, you will find out, especially if we run into Liberty hill, Or Wimberly, and then it will be all she wrote, Honestly I wish we were Div 1 with another shot at Burnet, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.Don't get mad, I was just doing what you told me to do. I bet you're the only person in Marlin that wants to play Burnet again, including the players and the coaches.I think Mr. Tank Smith would have something to say about, and you wouldn't believe how many Bulldogs here in Marlin want another shot at the bEst 3A team we faced All year, you just couldn't imagine.Ennis is the only team That we wouldn't won't to C again, not Burnet, trust me we would love another shot, but that won't happen this year, I just wish that it would.