PDA

View Full Version : People for the Condemnation of O.W.C.H.I

GreenMonster
04-13-2006, 09:00 PM
I am starting a new club. It will be called People For The Condemnation of O.W.C.H.I. Anyone interested in joining send me a PM. We will have meetings the first Tuesday of every month. There will be donuts, cookies, and juice available.

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-13-2006, 09:03 PM
you wanna start a club that condems expressing that you are feeling pain, yet you wanna serve cookies and juice as if we were in kindegarten? that makes no sense to me.:D

44INAROW
04-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Our refreshments are homemade - :eek: :D :D :D :)

big daddy russ
04-13-2006, 09:04 PM
What will you call it? People Emasculated by the Negligence of Individuals of the other Sex?

SintonFan
04-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
What will you call it? People Emasculated by the Negligence of Individuals of the other Sex?
Shhhhhhhhhhh! :D

Ranger Mom
04-13-2006, 09:05 PM
I guess I will have to join in with the guys...I have never got an invitation to join OWCHI!:( :(

I guess I just have to fly solo!!

GreenMonster
04-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Our refreshments are homemade - :eek: :D :D :D :)

I have a group of Grandma's lined up to bake the cookies and squeeze the juice by hand. The donuts are to be donated by the local Police Ass'n. :p

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I have a group of Grandma's lined up to bake the cookies and squeeze the juice by hand. The donuts are to be donated by the local Police Ass'n. :p why are you gonna hire a police assassin to get your donuts for you? a police assassin would probably poison the donuts.

GreenMonster
04-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
why are you gonna hire a police assassin to get your donuts for you? a police assassin would probably poison the donuts.

I called the Harper County PTA but they asked me to stop calling them and threatened to call the police. That's when I got the idea to see if the Police Ass'n would be a sponsor.

big daddy russ
04-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
...Harper County PTA....
LOL. You should go call all of them out for drinking at the bar and running around on their spouses.

GreenMonster
04-13-2006, 09:21 PM
LOL. You should go call all of them out for drinking at the bar and running around on their spouses.

Forget it, the President's brother is the County Sherriff. She told me he had a cell with purty curtains and a big 'ol Bubba type waiting for me. :eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
04-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
why are you gonna hire a police assassin to get your donuts for you? a police assassin would probably poison the donuts.
ROFL! :D

big daddy russ
04-13-2006, 09:30 PM
By the way, I want to be in P.E.N.I.S.

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-13-2006, 09:30 PM
By the way, I want to be in P.E.N.I.S. well im glad you dont want the inverse of that statement...:D :p

Ranger Mom
04-13-2006, 09:33 PM

:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

SintonFan
04-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:
Jock itch? :D

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2006, 08:32 AM
I guess I will have to join in with the guys...I have never got an invitation to join OWCHI!:( :(

Hey, hey, hey....OWCHI is for all women of the downlow...especially those of us that are opinionated and ENJOY not-so-constructive criticism from time to time.;)

(I think you will be an asset to the club...just ignore Lepfan when she asks for money) :D

Adidas410s
04-14-2006, 08:56 AM

geez I was wondering when somebody would catch that. I got it right off the bat! Uh oh...Ranger Mom wants to join the P.E.N.I.S. club!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

44INAROW
04-14-2006, 11:45 AM

I don't know if invitations were sent out lol... I just joined (without even paying dues) and VOTED myself recording secretary - That way I put it in the minutes that I was invited as a member :D

it would be nice to have a MOLE in the P. E. N. I. S. club to see what the heck they actually talk about :eek:

Originally posted by Adidas410s
Ranger Mom wants to join the P.E.N.I.S. club!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW it would be nice to have a MOLE in the P. E. N. I. S. club to see what the heck they actually talk about :eek:

lol...Lorey...leave it to you! :doh: ;) :D

44INAROW
04-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
lol...Lorey...leave it to you! :doh: ;) :D

I figured you'd get it :D

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't know if invitations were sent out lol... I just joined (without even paying dues) and VOTED myself recording secretary - That way I put it in the minutes that I was invited as a member :D
While you're at it, write me in, since I just jumped in too. :D

Mole....ROFLMAO!!! :evillaugh

GreenMonster
04-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

For the record, there will be no moles allowed at our P.E.N.I.S. meetings. (this has sausage party written all over it) I think we should disband the P.E.N.I.S. group until a better name can be found.

44INAROW
04-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
While you're at it, write me in, since I just jumped in too. :D

a motion was made and 2nd - motion passed.. and it's official.... :D