PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre to be traded??

Old QB
04-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Madden has said that Brett Favre may be positioning himself to perhaps be traded. Could the Cowboys be interested??

piratebg
04-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Brett is a competitor and was a great QB in his day, but I think it's time call it quits.

District303aPastPlayer
04-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Brett Farve has been losing fans this offseason... people are getting sick of him...

STANG RED
04-13-2006, 04:21 PM
When he was at his best, he was the best at that time. But those days are long gone!!! He needs to give it up.

big daddy russ
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Old QB
Madden has said that Brett Favre may be positioning himself to perhaps be traded. Could the Cowboys be interested??
Personally, I think Bledsoe's the perfect fit for that offense. I don't think there's a reason to go after Favre.

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Brett Farve has been losing fans this offseason... people are getting sick of him...
I'll always be a fan of Favre's, no matter how the media wants to portray him. If he had never got a bad rap from ESPN, everyone would still love him. Just because they run out of stories to air on the eight-hour long morning edition of Sportscenter and they blow up the fact that Favre doesn't know whether or not he wants to retire just yet doesn't mean that I'm gonna be one of the idiots that buys into that crap. These guys are just stirring up stories and stirring up arguments to get people to tune into their show. No facts, just editorials that they run with. Two months ago, he had earned the right to decided whether or not to stay. Now, he's suddenly the biggest problem with the Packers' organization. Hell, Roger Clemens still hasn't decided if he wants to stay retired but everybody loves him.

For anyone that doesn't like Favre for this reason... you're an idiot, start forming your own opinions instead of relying on the TV for all of your views, and ESPN... especially Sportscenter... sucks!!! Start getting your news from Fox Sports or (if it's hoops) TNT.

I'm out. Someone else may now have the floor.

AggieJohn
04-13-2006, 04:58 PM
if he's on his way out, he's doing it in a crappy way

pantherpop
04-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

He sure is. Always was a big fan of his but this has gotten out of hand. By the way the Cowboys don't need him.

big daddy russ
04-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
He doesn't know if he's out or in yet. Therefore, there's nothing crappy about it.

Now if he did know that he was going to retire but didn't tell them it would be a different story, but since that's not the case I don't think there's anything crappy about it.