PDA

View Full Version : So Blackie...i heard a little rumor....

mustang04
04-12-2006, 11:25 AM
through several friends that i have that run track...mostly sweetwater and wylie guys, i heard a lil rumor about the ole district meet...
something about snyder and merkel getting into not one but 2 fist fights at the Monday portion of the dist track meet

i also heard something about the Wells kid jerking his shirt off not once..... but TWICE showing what a class act he is..or that snyder teaches...

and of course he was allowed to run in the prelims....

I guess he is just like his brother a few years ago. allowed to do anything and say anything and get away with it.....i remember malcom very well in football and track and he talked aot of mess and was always trying to start somethin.....

OF COURSE this is all rumor..... and I have nothing to prove this all happened just something I heard from friends that go to school in Swater and wylie and runs track....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
04-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Reg....This has to be right up there with going to a biker bar and yelling--"I can whip anybody's butt in here." Have fun---I've got my popcorn ready for the "show". :D

mustang04
04-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Reg....This has to be right up there with going to a biker bar and yelling--"I can whip anybody's butt in here." Have fun---I've got my popcorn ready for the "show". :D
ive done that once....and im still here:D :D :D

injuredinmelee
04-12-2006, 11:33 AM
I use bikers as toothpicks.

pero chato
04-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Could this be the start of another fun Sweetwater/Snyder thread?

mustang04
04-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I use bikers as toothpicks.

hahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

i wrestle them to get prepped for my sister:D

mustang04
04-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Could this be the start of another fun Sweetwater/Snyder thread?

you know...it COULD, that is IF a certain snyder poster would respond.....:rolleyes:

pirate4state
04-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
you know...it COULD, that is IF a certain snyder poster would respond.....:rolleyes: He may be busy with uh....you know his job. ;)

:thinking: Maybe you should have addressed this in a PM instead of calling him out, what with all the love b/w the two schools. Then again...the DL has been kinda slow and I'm sure this will keep the place hoping. :evillaugh

Bulldog_12
04-12-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm all for this to kick up again. I got nothing better to do today seeing as it is nasty outside.

injuredinmelee
04-12-2006, 11:57 AM
why so nasty in college station?? Oh this is about the time of year they sher the sheep and that makes them look too much like Susan Powter or Sinead O'Connor.

Bulldog_12
04-12-2006, 12:00 PM
why so nasty in college station?? Oh this is about the time of year they sher the sheep and that makes them look too much like Susan Powter or Sinead O'Connor.

haha, a sheep joke...........how original.:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
04-12-2006, 12:03 PM
the sawing off the horns is so new and fresh also...

Bulldog_12
04-12-2006, 12:11 PM
the sawing off the horns is so new and fresh also...

Do you see that anywhere??? Its been gone. Take that weak crap outta here.

injuredinmelee
04-12-2006, 12:43 PM
why yes sir what ever you say big stud.

http://www.shetlandtourism.com/images/Cunningsburgh%20Show%20Sheep.jpg

Black_Magic
04-12-2006, 01:13 PM
through several friends that i have that run track...mostly sweetwater and wylie guys, i heard a lil rumor about the ole district meet...
something about snyder and merkel getting into not one but 2 fist fights at the Monday portion of the dist track meet

i also heard something about the Wells kid jerking his shirt off not once..... but TWICE showing what a class act he is..or that snyder teaches...

and of course he was allowed to run in the prelims....

I guess he is just like his brother a few years ago. allowed to do anything and say anything and get away with it.....i remember malcom very well in football and track and he talked aot of mess and was always trying to start somethin.....

OF COURSE this is all rumor..... and I have nothing to prove this all happened just something I heard from friends that go to school in Swater and wylie and runs track....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: But you feel free enough to throw this slanted view of it... Look You have already made up your mind so I dont really care to try to convince you of anythnig.. BUT for the rest of the folks on here and for the Kids sake that you mentioned, I will tell them it happened differently... First incident was a mutual thing that both kids were to blame for.. the Second one happened when snyder was working handoffs and the Merkel kid "just happened to go for a jog around the track at the same time" and came after the Snyder kid... Look when you break two kids apart and get them separated ( whithout a fight actualy happening) and send one off to work on handoffs, then you have the other comming to find him to start it up again, you cant blame it all on the first... IF someone is looking to start trouble with Snyder kids they could find it if thats what they are seeking...

Bulldog_12
04-12-2006, 01:15 PM
why yes sir what ever you say big stud.

http://www.shetlandtourism.com/images/Cunningsburgh%20Show%20Sheep.jpg

how about we go on Yo mama and get Wilmer Vildarama to give us cash money for this.

Your nose is so big, I bet you can smell my next joke.

Ranger Mom
04-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
and send one off to work on handoffs, .

That threw me for a second....I thought it said "handcuffs".:eek: :eek: :eek:

injuredinmelee
04-12-2006, 01:27 PM
just walk away and settle it on the track.

Black_Magic
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Exactly:clap:

injuredinmelee
04-12-2006, 01:48 PM
did we just agree on something.

Adidas410s
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
did we just agree on something.

no...go edit your post!;)

mustang04
04-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
But you feel free enough to throw this slanted view of it... Look You have already made up your mind so I dont really care to try to convince you of anythnig.. BUT for the rest of the folks on here and for the Kids sake that you mentioned, I will tell them it happened differently... First incident was a mutual thing that both kids were to blame for.. the Second one happened when snyder was working handoffs and the Merkel kid "just happened to go for a jog around the track at the same time" and came after the Snyder kid... Look when you break two kids apart and get them separated ( whithout a fight actualy happening) and send one off to work on handoffs, then you have the other comming to find him to start it up again, you cant blame it all on the first... IF someone is looking to start trouble with Snyder kids they could find it if thats what they are seeking...
i havent made up my mind....i said "its just a rumor" but the fact that it came from friends from 2 different schools supports its credibility a little better than hearing from bob who heard from tim who heard from joe.....

Adidas410s
04-12-2006, 03:55 PM
i havent made up my mind....i said "its just a rumor" but the fact that it came from friends from 2 different schools supports its credibility a little better than hearing from bob who heard from tim who heard from joe.....

....who heard from Blackie!

mustang04
04-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
....who heard from Blackie!

hahaha:clap: