PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Redneck if...

whtfbplaya
04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
you mow your yard and find a car.

whtfbplaya
04-11-2006, 10:17 PM
your friend buys a really expensive house and you have to help him take the wheels off.

CHS_CG
04-11-2006, 10:30 PM
you go to a dance and they say "hoe down" and your girlfriend hits the floor!

SintonFan
04-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
you go to a dance and they say "hoe down" and your girlfriend hits the floor!
dats so ghetto... :D
You might be a redneck if...
your only condiment on the dining room table is the economy size bottle of ketchup.

espn1
04-11-2006, 10:55 PM
If your mom calls the family into the bathroom and says! Man! Look at the size of that!

whtfbplaya
04-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by espn1
If your mom calls the family into the bathroom and says! Man! Look at the size of that!

The bar of soap:confused:

SintonFan
04-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Roach? Rat? :confused:

District303aPastPlayer
04-11-2006, 11:32 PM
if you work without a shirt on.... and your husband does too... you might be a redneck

hawkfan
04-12-2006, 06:12 AM
If your house catches on fire and you have to meet the fire dept halfway because they don't know where you live.

CHS_CG
04-12-2006, 07:50 AM
you might be a redneck if..
your mother can tell a state trooper to kiss her @$$ with out takin the marlboro outta her mouth!

CenTexSports
04-12-2006, 07:54 AM
I was wondering if my family is red neck (not me, I'm a yuppie). At Christmas there were too many at my parents house to open gifts inside so we put a tarp out on the ground between the house and the corral and everbody sat in lawn chairs and on other things that were not meant to be for seating. It wasone of those deals where you pick a gift and if someone likes it better they can take it from you. The most sought after gifts were a lariat (rope), some spurs, and a box of tools.

When I left, all I could think about was what would Jeff Foxworthy have thought about our Christmas.

mac77
04-12-2006, 08:00 AM
...your deer lease is 12 miles long and 150 feet wide.

neck_06
04-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I was wondering if my family is red neck (not me, I'm a yuppie). At Christmas there were too many at my parents house to open gifts inside so we put a tarp out on the ground between the house and the corral and everbody sat in lawn chairs and on other things that were not meant to be for seating. It wasone of those deals where you pick a gift and if someone likes it better they can take it from you. The most sought after gifts were a lariat (rope), some spurs, and a box of tools.

When I left, all I could think about was what would Jeff Foxworthy have thought about our Christmas.

i'd have to say yes, redneck indeed.

piratebg
04-12-2006, 08:05 AM

Very Redneckish, indeed. :)

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2006, 08:21 AM
I saw Jeff Foxworthy a little over 12 years ago. Sadly, one of his stories perfectly described some of my relatives. :eek: :eek:

sww-bull52
04-12-2006, 08:56 AM
.......your wifes new hair doo is destroyed by the ceiling fan.

piratebg
04-12-2006, 08:58 AM
.....if you toast your bread and iron your Wranglers in the same place.

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
.......your wifes new hair doo is destroyed by the ceiling fan.
lepfan can relate to this one, at least the ceiling fan part. :D

CenTexSports
04-12-2006, 09:12 AM
You might be a redneck if on your family vacation there is a peeing for distance contest from the fifth floor balcony and your Aunt Betty wins.

sww-bull52
04-12-2006, 09:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :doh: :doh:

pancho villa
04-12-2006, 09:59 AM
What does a redneck girl from West Texas say after sex?

Get off me Dad your crushing my cigaretts!

piratebg
04-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
What does a redneck girl from West Texas say after sex?

Get off me Dad your crushing my cigaretts!

Now I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

Get R Done :D

mac77
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
ROTFLMFAO

mac77
04-12-2006, 10:08 AM
You might be a redneck if your bathroom air freshner is lye soap and a match.

whtfbplaya
04-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by mac77
...your deer lease is 12 miles long and 150 feet wide.

LOL I know some one who has a lease that is 350ft long and 70ft wide next to a huge ranch. The property was small and got divided up by 17 relatives in little strips

whtfbplaya
04-13-2006, 12:35 AM
if your dad walks you to school, because you are in the same grade.

exbccards76'smom
04-13-2006, 06:28 AM
I love the story Jeff Foxworthy talks about going to his wife's brother's wedding rehearsal dinner at HOOTERS!!

UPanIN
04-13-2006, 09:40 AM

That just ain't right. Sharing things about someone's momma.

LH OffseasonVet
04-13-2006, 11:24 AM
You might be a redneck

. . . if your momma keeps a spitcup by the ironing board.

. . . you’ve ever taken reading material into an airplane restroom.

. . . you vacuum the sheets instead of washing them.

. . . you break wind in public and blame it on your kid.

. . . you’ve ever had to siphon gas from your lawn mower to put into your truck.

. . . you’ve ever been blacklisted by a bowling alley.

. . . you honest-to-God think women are turned on by animal noises and seductive tongue gestures.

. . . you’ve ever had to turn your pickup truck around because of bridge clearance restrictions.

. . . there’s graffiti on the bathroom wall in your own house.

. . . the most common phrase you hear at your family reunion is “What the hell are you lookin’ at Diphead?”

. . . the game warden knows the serial numbers to your guns by heart.

. . . you have more electronic equipment in your truck than in your house.

. . . your best sofa came out of a Chevrolet.

. . . your favorite T-shirt is declared offensive in at least 13 states.

. . . your sister is the third generation of women in your family to conceive a baby due to an alien abduction.

. . . your dog has ever brought home something that you cooked for dinner.

. . . you owe a taxidermist more than your monthly income.

. . . you put a riflerack on your bicycle.